Vendor Payment Options

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Vendor Payment Options

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 am

Hi,

I was wondering where the demo vendor payment options are. I cannot find them in the demo.

Thanks.
webmaster_15807

Re: Vendor Payment Options

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I was wondering where the demo vendor payment options are. I cannot find them in the demo.

Do you mean payment options that vendor can choose to receive payment from customers?
It is under My Account - My Seller Account - Seller Payment Info tab.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Re: Vendor Payment Options

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks. I created a seller account and see them.

Where are the 3 payment collection mode options?

What happens with the payment when someone tries to order items from multiple vendors? Do the item(s) from each vendor become a separate order with separate payments or the Agile separates the totals for each vendor with the different shipping options?

Does the refund option work? I enabled it in the admin interface, orders something, and then went to the details for the order but don't see a refund option.

Do you have any guides on creating modules? I would like to create another payment option and have the WP module so I need to change the code it to work with Agile.
webmaster_15807

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons