PrestaShop product reviews/Rating - Agile Product Reviews

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop product reviews/Rating - Agile Product Review

Postby ivdias_3145 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:48 pm

It seems that the module is duplicating the reviews. I can't delete since it will remove both comments. (see image attached)

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 5.17.38 PM.png

Any solution?
ivdias_3145

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks for using our Agile product reviews module and thanks for feedback.

It seems that the module is duplicating the reviews. I can't delete since it will remove both comments. (see image attached)

From the screen image, I can tell it is just a displaying issue at management page. The data is not duplicated. So please do not delete any data. We will try to fix that for you.

but We tried at our environment. there issues seems not appear. if you purchased the module a whole ago, I suggested you request a new version update to see if it fixes the issue. You can send request to [email protected] with your order # and store URL. We may need to access your store to investigate and fix the issue if necessary.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ivdias_3145 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using our Agile product reviews module and thanks for feedback.

From the screen image, I can tell it is just a displaying issue at management page. The data is not duplicated. So please do not delete any data. We will try to fix that for you.

but We tried at our environment. there issues seems not appear. if you purchased the module a whole ago, I suggested you request a new version update to see if it fixes the issue. You can send request to [email protected] with your order # and store URL. We may need to access your store to investigate and fix the issue if necessary.

I bought last month in fact.

It's true that it is not duplicating in DB but in Front Office and Back Office I'm having this issue.

I would also would like to remove some info without removing rich snippets..can you help me?

For example, in hookagilereviewsummary.tpl I want to leave only the Stars image
Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 7.12.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 7.12.09 PM.png (6.71 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
and remove all the text.
ivdias_3145

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am

thanks again for your inquiry.
It's true that it is not duplicating in DB but in Front Office and Back Office I'm having this issue.

I would also would like to remove some info without removing rich snippets..can you help me?
For example, in hookagilereviewsummary.tpl I want to leave only the Stars image

Please send me your store Access info via [email protected], I will have a look at it when I got a chance.
- store admin
- store FTP
- your order #
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby oliver.song_3389 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 am

Hi team,

Are the criterion names changeable? eg, change \'performance\' to \'service\'? Does the module allow to add more criterion?

Cheers,
Oliver
oliver.song_3389

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Oliver
Thanks for your inquiry.
Are the criterion names changeable? eg, change \'performance\' to \'service\'? Does the module allow to add more criterion?

yes, you can change the name of the criterion, you can also set different name for different languages.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby wallondavid_2804 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, congratulation for the quality of ours modules !

I have purchased Products Reviews Module (order No: EZYIDEJAA) and Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module (order No: TDGLUOPSF) and I would like to ask you about a potential feature.

In fact, as Sellermessenger Module, I would like my vendors can moderate their products reviews directly to their vendor account. However, \"sellersumamry.tpl\" file does not provide this integration yet.

This feature is soon expected it ?

Thanks and happy new year.

David
wallondavid_2804

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi David
Thanks for your inquiry.
Unfortunately, at this moment, the product review modules is not integrated into multiple seller module yet.
we will consider adding this feature in the future.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby rafaelmolina.76_3635 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi, I like the module but not working demo mode. I click on the link to the demonstration mode for 1.5, but once there is not a working module.

I have questions, is compatible with the 1.5.5 version of prestashop? My theme is responsive, it will adapt well?

I await your quick response, thank you very much!
rafaelmolina.76_3635

Postby shokinro » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Can you tell me the URL of the demo site so that I can have a look at it?
I checked most of the demo site they are working.

Yes the module works at Prestashop 1.5.5.

For the theme,most theme should be working fine. But some themes may need some adjustments.
Also there might be some override code conflicts, if that is the case you will need to merge the code.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons