PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:13 am

Thanks for your inquiry.
How much is this (CSV import)feature and how long you can give me?

We do not have plan to implement this feature.
And we do not have resource to help with customization of this feature, you may consider to implement by your own.
The customer credit is saved in database table ps_customer_credit.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby studio_4600 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:09 am

The demo module can't be installed on the demo website. How can I know if this module really works good ?
studio_4600

Postby shokinro » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 pm

thanks for your inquiry

The demo module can't be installed on the demo website. How can I know if this module really works good ?

what do you mean? is there any problem with the demo site?
and which demo site are you using?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby esti_4813 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:18 am

I need something very similar to Istockphoto.com. My product cost 8 dollars or one credit. The client can buy 3 different packages of credits. The most credits he buys the less it cost of each credit, so for example if he buys the package number one that cost 20 dollars he receive 5 credits (he can buy 5 times the product).
If the client bought the credit package he sees only credits amount, no money worth of credits.
Only one product from the site can be purchased with credits, the others products needs to be paid with money. But in check in the client has to be able to buy both products at the same time.
The site is in several currencies
Do you think your module you work for me?
Do you offer a trial period for the module?
Thanks
esti_4813

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:29 am

thanks for your inquiry

I need something very similar to Istockphoto.com. My product cost 8 dollars or one credit. The client can buy 3 different packages of credits. The most credits he buys the less it cost of each credit, so for example if he buys the package number one that cost 20 dollars he receive 5 credits (he can buy 5 times the product).

You can set discount of package to implement that.
For example, 1 token $5, 10 tokens $50 with 10% discount so it is $45, 20 tokens $100 with 10% discount so it will $80 and so on.

If the client bought the credit package he sees only credits amount, no money worth of credits.

I am not sure what you mean. We will show how many tokens the customer has on top of the page.

Only one product from the site can be purchased with credits, the others products needs to be paid with money.
But in check in the client has to be able to buy both products at the same time.

I am not clear what mean by "from site", is there any product is not "from site"?
Anyway, you can configure the module to use "combination" or "normal" check-out mode, so user can use both credit and currency to buy products.

The site is in several currencies
Do you think your module you work for me?

Yes it should work.

Do you offer a trial period for the module?

We provide online demo sites for you to verify our modules, please request demo site here at "Live Demo" tab.
I will also send you a demo site shortly.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/prod ... odule.html
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby julia_4827 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 am

Hello,
Your module is very interested. We are developped a website in wordpress with woocommerce. Is your module available too in woocommerce?
Can i integrate your module in my wordpress?
Thanks
Julia
julia_4827

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:05 am

thanks for your inquiry

Your module is very interested. We are developped a website in wordpress with woocommerce. Is your module available too in woocommerce?
Can i integrate your module in my wordpress?

Our module is created for PrestaShop, so it will not work properly for other platform.
You may be able to modify the module to make it work for other platforms, but it is your own responsibility to do so.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_4848 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Ho visionato backoffice e frontoffice quello che mi serve e di escludere dai classici pagamenti tutti i prodotti a carrello meno quelli per la ricarica. la logica è questo mi posso ricaricare utilizzando tutte le forme di pagamento e posso acquistare i prodotti solo a prezzo pieno senza sconto. Posso acquistare i prodotti scontati solo con il metodo di pagamento prepagato. Per fare questo forse il vostro modulo non è sufficiente e se avete da consigliare come risolvere mi fate un favore. Chiedevo se è possibile con il vostro modulo forzare tutti gli acquisti con il metodo prepagato escluso quelli per le ricariche che rimangono aperti a tutte le forme di pagamento.

Grazie. paolo
info_4848

Postby ruti_2004_4849 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 am

Hola, hace poco compre este modulo que me parece muy bueno, estoy trabajando con la versión 1.6, cuando puse agregar nuevo modulo lo acepto o reconoció bien, pero cuando quise instalarlo me salio un mensaje donde mencionaba que el modulo no era de uno de sus proveedores y que tenia algún riesgo de instalación, al hacer clic en instalar la tienda de prestashop y el servidor se cuelga o congela, la pantalla se pone blanca y no hay forma de volver al adminisrador de mi tienda , por favor si pudieran ayudarme a solucionar este problema o darme la forma correcta de instalar este modulo sin que pase este problema, agradecido de ante mano por su respuesta. thank
ruti_2004_4849

Postby shokinro » Fri May 08, 2015 11:11 am

thanks for using our modules

Hola, hace poco compre este modulo que me parece muy bueno, estoy trabajando con la versión 1.6, cuando puse agregar nuevo modulo lo acepto o reconoció bien, pero cuando quise instalarlo me salio un mensaje donde mencionaba que el modulo no era de uno de sus proveedores y que tenia algún riesgo de instalación, al hacer clic en instalar la tienda de prestashop y el servidor se cuelga o congela, la pantalla se pone blanca y no hay forma de volver al adminisrador de mi tienda , por favor si pudieran ayudarme a solucionar este problema o darme la forma correcta de instalar este modulo sin que pase este problema, agradecido de ante mano por su respuesta. thank

The warning message during installation is normal, because PrestaShop will show this to all 3rd party modules that are not sold by them.

If you are using or have upgraded to the latest version of PrestaShop (1.6.0.12/13/14), you may face some issue during install and uninstall the modules because of bugs of PrestaShop. You must apply those bug-fixes before installing/uninstalling our module.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2181&p=7622
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons