PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks for using Agile Prepaid tokens/credit module - a best prepaid token and credit solutions to your PrestaShop online store.

still the same. I set up this field as required. really dont know why, when i changed to Normal checkout or Combination everything working perfect.

I will go some investigation and let you know if I find anything as soon as possible.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 am

@mariusz.mikrut
still the same. I set up this field as required. really dont know why, when i changed to Normal checkout or Combination everything working perfect.

After investigation, we found s bug in this specific scenario, and we have fixed the bug.
Please contact us with following information at [email protected] to get updated version
- Your order #
- Your Paypal email address used for the order
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mariusz.mikrut_1975 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:54 pm

shokinro wrote:@mariusz.mikrut

After investigation, we found s bug in this specific scenario, and we have fixed the bug.
Please contact us with following information at [email protected] to get updated version
- Your order #
- Your Paypal email address used for the order

thx for good job but still something wrong. FO working with required fields but when anybody bought (in option one click), sent order in BO i dont have details order, i have what bought but dont have details from required fields. I sent email with details and photo to [email protected]

Please help me

Regards
mariusz.mikrut_1975

Postby shokinro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 am

Thanks for using Agile prepaid tokens/credits module.

FO working with required fields but when anybody bought (in option one click), sent order in BO i dont have details order, i have what bought but dont have details from required fields. I sent email with details and photo to [email protected]

We will investigate if this is a bug. If it is a bug, we will give you an update the module and give you an update.

Could you also please confirm, it it is not One Click check out, will the customization data appear on order details?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mariusz.mikrut_1975 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:27 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using Agile prepaid tokens/credits module.

FO working with required fields but when anybody bought (in option one click), sent order in BO i dont have details order, i have what bought but dont have details from required fields. I sent email with details and photo to [email protected]

We will investigate if this is a bug. If it is a bug, we will give you an update the module and give you an update.

Could you also please confirm, it it is not One Click check out, will the customization data appear on order details?

hi
when i use one click check out (setup this option in Back office), fill in all data in required fields and buy everything ok but on back office when i want check order i have not this data which customer placed on required fields.
thx
mariusz.mikrut_1975

Postby shokinro » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks for your information and thanks for using Agile Prepaid tokens/credits module.

when i use one click check out (setup this option in Back office), fill in all data in required fields and buy everything ok but on back office when i want check order i have not this data which customer placed on required fields.

I checked the code, in case of use one click checkout, the customization info is not saved in database.
we will make the changes to save the customization data to database so that it could be seen on order details. We will give you an update shortly.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mariusz.mikrut_1975 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for your information and thanks for using Agile Prepaid tokens/credits module.

I checked the code, in case of use one click checkout, the customization info is not saved in database.
we will make the changes to save the customization data to database so that it could be seen on order details. We will give you an update shortly.

thx
mariusz.mikrut_1975

Postby mariusz.mikrut_1975 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 am

hi
any news about my problem?
mariusz.mikrut_1975

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Thanks for using Agile Prepaid token/credits module. A great solution prestaShop prepaid token/credits/points system.

yes, it is just done. I am testing it. you should get it shortly.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mariusz.mikrut_1975 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using Agile Prepaid token/credits module. A great solution prestaShop prepaid token/credits/points system.

yes, it is just done. I am testing it. you should get it shortly.

thanks a lot
mariusz.mikrut_1975

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons