PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby pol.rue_3876 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello,

I have some questions about your module.

We are developing a website were you can sponsor a Tree which gives you 35kg of fruits, then you will have "tokens" to spend in the store, and a user can't access to shop zone unless they have credits or have brought before.

Can we achieve that with your module? Is there a variable to check the remaining credits or similar?

Another thing is we plan to use Prestashop 1.6 is your module compatible, and are the module updates free? If not what will be the price?

Also i'd offer my translation services for spanish version of your module in exchange of one licence.

Kind Regards,

Pol Rué
pol.rue_3876

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

We are developing a website were you can sponsor a Tree which gives you 35kg of fruits, then you will have "tokens" to spend in the store, and a user can't access to shop zone unless they have credits or have brought before.
Can we achieve that with your module?

I am not very clear your requirements, but I guess it may require some customization to implement that.
If token is only payment method for other products, we can do a small customization to make the payment module to only for Tokens.

Is there a variable to check the remaining credits or similar?

Customer is able to see his token balance at top of each page after log in at front store.
Admin is able to see the balance and history of credit usage of each customer.
Admin is able able to give or remove tokens from customer token account at back office admin panel.

Another thing is we plan to use Prestashop 1.6 is your module compatible, and are the module updates free? If not what will be the price?

The functionality of module version may work under prestashop 1.6x, but there might be some GUI issue with responsive theme.
You can will need a small upgrade fee for update from 1.5x to 1.6x

Code: Select all
Also i'd offer my translation services for spanish version of your module in exchange of one licence.

Thanks for the offer. I am sorry. we can not do that, but instead we can give you free upgrade.
(the module has already translated into Spanish)
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ludovic.meyer_3895 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Hello,
I have bought your plugin some weeks ago. I'm currently in development phase and i just switched to prestashop 1.6. Do you have a release date for the 1.6.x compatibility ? How much will be the upgrade fee ?
Cheers
ludovic.meyer_3895

Postby shokinro » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:40 am

thanks for using Agile Prepaid credit/token module.
the modules is not ready for PrestaShop 1.6x yet. hopefully we can have it done within a month.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby aronhernandez_3905 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 am

I will buy their modules multiple seller and Prepaid Credit/Tokens for selling downloadable products.

I require a module to generate activation keys like this:

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/aplicaciones-front-office-prestashop-modulos/2250-key-manager.html

Could you develop a module like this?
How much does it cost? How long will it deliver?

Can you adapt this module to restrict the generation of activation keys only to products from each vendor?
How much does it cost? How long will it deliver?
aronhernandez_3905

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 am

Thanks for your inquiry.

For the Key Manager, unfortunately, we do not have extra resource to take customization work at this moment. You may ask 3rd party module developer to see if they can help you integrate their module with our modules.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby divino2002_3943 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi I need help. I bought this module and took a year with no problems using on my website a few days ago but since I can not access the page token credits and credits balance. That I can do to fix this problem? I tried to reinstall it, but do not solve the problem. I need urgent help please, thank you very much
divino2002_3943

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

I think there must be something changed at your store triggered the problem.
for example, you upgraded the store to a new version, installed a new modules, or made some changes to other configuration.
can you tell me what kind of changes you have made so that I may give you some advises.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby pol.rue_3876 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am

Hello,

I'm trying to install the module but I get a lot of
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/xxx/public_html/classes/AgileInstaller.php on line 10

Tried to copy the files manually but no success.

I followed the instructions and tried to check which files I have to copy but the code is obfuscated.

So,What should I do?

Regards
pol.rue_3876

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:13 pm

there is file permission issue at your folder /classes/ please set folder permission to 755.

or you can copy file manually

from
/modules/agileprepaidcredit/install/1.5x/classes/

To

/classes/
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons