PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby lecyseesmooke_727 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:56 am

I am so happy to hear this great news. Actually I have looked this for a while. Please send me the 1.3x demo site, I would like to verify before I can buy it.

I have one more concern, I am using Cosmetics theme which I have bought from PS addon, is your module compatible with this theme.
lecyseesmooke_727

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 am

@lecyseesmooke
I will send you the demo site info shortly.

I have one more concern, I am using Cosmetics theme which I have bought from PS addon, is your module compatible with this theme.

The module does not depend much on theme itself. So I think it should work with 99% of theme.
In case if your theme has some issue with my module, I help you fix it. So no worries.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need any help.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby lecyseesmooke_727 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 am

thanks for your quick action and response.
I will verify the demo and give a feedback later.
lecyseesmooke_727

Postby prucralia_779 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 am

I\'ve bought your Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module and installed this module in our shop and I have few questions:

1) I was expecting to buy in one click without passing though the cart, this is what I saw in the module description.

Agile Prepaid credit/token module is a PrestaShop module that enables customer to use prepaid payment method to purchase product at PrestaShop store in just one click without going through checkout process. It is best fit for downloable products or online browsable digital service such as article, images, resumes, paid information and so on.

there is a \"cart\" button and it drives me though the normal process instead of fast buying with one click.

2) I cannot find any page in order to top-up credit or where to configure it.
prucralia_779

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 am

Thanks @prucralia for you purchase of our module.

1) I was expecting to buy in one click without passing though the cart, this is what I saw in the module description.

I\'ve bought your Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module and installed this module in our shop and I have few questions:

Agile Prepaid credit/token module is a PrestaShop module that enables customer to use prepaid payment method to purchase product at PrestaShop store in just one click without going through checkout process. It is best fit for downloable products or online browsable digital service such as article, images, resumes, paid information and so on.

there is a \"cart\" button and it drives me though the normal process instead of fast buying with one click.

I guess you have not setup the module correctly.
Please read the instructions on module configuraton screen.

Your will need to do
1. Create a category for tokens, and register tokens product in this category.
2. You need choose this a token category at module configuration,
3. In order use one click buy, you will need to purchase tokens first which is registered in tokens categories.

2) I cannot find any page in order to top-up credit or where to configure it.

Once you buy the tokens, it will automatically added to your account.
You don't have to add anything manually to get credit.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby prucralia_779 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:28 am

Thanks for your prompt support.
And sorry it was my mistake, I didn\'t read the instructions.

now everything seems working fine now
i will let you know if i find anything wrong

I really like the one click checkout function. It brings a lot of convenience. Now user can purchase my digital photos in just one click.

thank for the great module.
prucralia_779

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm

thanks for your feedback. You are very wellcome!
let us know if you have any other questions!
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby attender_833 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:37 am

you Agile Prepaid credit/token module looks great.. I was looking to convert my store into a prepaid style, it seem quite a fit. but unfourtenally for PS 1.4 because i used PS 1.3.6 is it compatible? If yes please gave me demo website......... thx
attender_833

Postby shokinro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:41 am

thanks for your inquiry.
you Agile Prepaid credit/token module looks great.. I was looking to convert my store into a prepaid style, it seem quite a fit. but unfourtenally for PS 1.4 because i used PS 1.3.6 is it compatible? If yes please gave me demo website......... thx

yes, the modules was developed under prestashop 1.4x. but I have just tested under 1.3x, it is also working fine. I will send you 1.3x demo site for you virify it yourself.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby bharani.muthuvel_834 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 am

Is it possible to use it for b2b business for our partners to use this and also is it possible for them to take a complete transaction report using this prepaid module, please advice.
bharani.muthuvel_834

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons