PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby fillerzac_1200 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks for your prompt response.

For the gateway the buyers will be using 2 or 3 cards to complete the transaction. Can it be used in such way?

So you know this is for one of my clients and that is how he wants it.

If you charge extra for that custom work, tell me how much it will be.
fillerzac_1200

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 pm

For the gateway the buyers will be using 2 or 3 cards to complete the transaction.
Can it be used in such way?

My payment modules is not able to take multiple credit cards for one transaction.
And I don't think I will have time to make this changes because it is not a easy customization.

You can use any other payment module that can handle multiple credit cards.
My prepaid credit/token module can work with any 3rd party payment module for PrestaShop.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby deangreen_1214 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello,
I purchased Agile PrestaShop Prepaid credit/tokens module for PrestaShop 1.4x more than an hour ago, when can I receive the module? I have not receive anything yet.
deangreen_1214

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:39 pm

thanks for your purchase of Agile PrestaShop Prepaid tokens/credit module - a best solutions for digital/download products with one click fast checkout process.

I purchased Agile PrestaShop Prepaid credit/tokens module for PrestaShop 1.4x more than an hour ago, when can I receive the module? I have not receive anything yet.

Some time it takes a little longer to delivery the email over internet.
But I have received all copied emails that sent to you. please check your junk/spam folder.

Anyway, I will forward those emails to you too. Let us know if you still have a problem.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby deangreen_1214 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 pm

I\'ve installed this module in our shop and I have few questions:

1) I was expecting to buy in one click without passing though the cart, this is what I saw in the module description.

Agile Prepaid credit/token module is a PrestaShop module that enables customer to use prepaid payment method to purchase product at PrestaShop store in just one click without going through checkout process. It is best fit for downloable products or online browsable digital service such as article, images, resumes, paid information and so on.

there is a \"cart\" button and it drives me though the normal process instead of fast buying with one click.

2) I cannot find any page in order to top-up credit or where to configure it.

deangreen_1214

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:51 pm

there is a \"cart\" button and it drives me though the normal process instead of fast buying with one click.

If you read the instructions on module configuraton screen, you will find out that your will need to do
1. Create a category for tokens, and register tokens product in this category.
2. You need choose this a token category at module configuration,
3. In order use one click buy, you will need to purchase tokens first which is registered in tokens categories.

2) I cannot find any page in order to top-up credit or where to configure it.

The tokens/credit is not added by admin, it will be automatically added to customer account once the customer purchases the tokens. But be noted, the tokens/credits will be added only when the order status becomes "Payment Accepted".
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby deangreen_1214 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank you for the answers. We have configured the module and it is now usable. But there is a new issue discovered:

Once product that contains certain amount of tokens was purchased balance was updated correctly. This product was \"online only\". so when I tried to purchase it again I was not allowed (because it has already been purchased). So I removed \"online\" property and was able to purchase it but as a result instead of getting extra tokens they were substracted (like if I bought a downloadable product that is indeed paid by the tokens).

What are the exact rules of using this product type in order to be possible to purchase it unlimited amount of times? Also I would like to avoid in the purchasing process steps like \"delivery address\" and wrapping.

deangreen_1214

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Once product that contains certain amount of tokens was purchased balance was updated correctly. This product was \"online only\". so when I tried to purchase it again I was not allowed (because it has already been purchased). So I removed \"online\" property and was able to purchase it but as a result instead of getting extra tokens they were substracted (like if I bought a downloadable product that is indeed paid by the tokens).

most downloadbale products are one time only. Once you purchased, you can have it for ever. that's why by default, it set as "once you purchase", you can have it any time.

But there is configurable item that you can change this behaviour so that you can purchase the product again. it measn every time user want to download/read/play the ditigal products, it has to be paid again.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jessicapeter_1337 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 pm

It\'s me again.

I would like to buy your Agile Prepaid module:
http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-admin-modules/24-agile-prepaid-credit-tokens-module-for-prestashop-14x.html

For a client of mine. Is there a demo somewhere ?

Moreover, I see I need to state a store domain name before purchase. It will be the domain name of my client: nevetheless should I be able to install it on localhost in order to custom it ?
jessicapeter_1337

Postby jessicapeter_1337 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Links have been forwarded to my client.
I guess he will need to custom a little bit this module (free tokens for x tokens bought for example). I will send you his feedback and his project.
jessicapeter_1337

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons