PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby nicolasone_1011 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 am

Many thanks.

I guess my client will need to custom a little bit this prepaid token/credit module (free tokens for x tokens bought for example). I will send you the feedback and the project.

nicolasone_1011

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 am

I guess my client will need to custom a little bit this prepaid token/credit module (free tokens for x tokens bought for example). I will send you the feedback and the project.

Maybe we don't need any customization because existing features of the prepaid token/credit module will meet you requirements.

what you need to do is set a discount on the tokens products.
for example, if $10 for 1000 tokens, you set 10% discpunt, then user can get at $9 for 1000 tokens.
I think this will meet your requirements. but just implemented in different way.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby nicolasone_1011 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 am

My client and I tried out the demo of Agile prepaid token/credit module and it fullfils 90% of our needs.

But there is one thing that I will probably need your help.
//
Once the customer has purchased a product by using token or credit, he is not able to buy it again (once more).

The module displays: \"Product already bought\" or the button \"Add to Cart\" is not shown (or darked).
//
nicolasone_1011

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 am

Once the customer has purchased a product by using token or credit, he is not able to buy it again (once more).
The module displays: \"Product already bought\" or the button \"Add to Cart\" is not shown (or darked).

Here is current module:
1. Current users is able to purchase as many token as they want.
2. For products(non-tokens), user can only purchase one time for each product.

If my understand is correct, you what to customize the module so that
1. Current users is able to purchase as many token as they want. (No changes)
2. Allow users to purchase non-tokens product by using token as many times as they want.

Please let me know if this is correct?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby james_1032 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 am

this is token system or prepaid money?
for example : if customer pay me 5000$ advance .
he can buy products using this 5000$

Plz explain more .
plz give any demo front and backend
james_1032

Postby shokinro » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:46 am

Sorry for my late response.

this is token system or prepaid money?
for example : if customer pay me 5000$ advance .
he can buy products using this 5000$

It is prepaid money. The token is kind of prepaid money you can use it purchase anything at your online store. The products will be priced by number tokens. Customer purchase tokens first, then use tokens to purchase your products. When use tokens, customer can purchase a product in just one click. It is fast and quick.

If you are selling digital goods/products or online arctile, online goods, it is a best solutions.

plz give any demo front and backend

Agile Prepaid token/credit module demo site information has been sent to your PM box.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby danieltee_1127 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi, can you help me? I have Prestashop 1.4.4.1

I have to sell a \"package\" of training courses so that those who buy the package will have an attractive price.

Each course package entitles you to a number of \"credits\" which varies from 1 to 3

I put the package that includes 15 credits for sale but the sum of all the courses on this site well over 15 credits.

I need that the customer can choose individual courses to put in the package until it reaches 15 credits and no later than (and not least of course)?

I need that buying the package of 15 credits, a form appeared with a variety of courses (and related credits) to choose from and that the system automatically calculate the credits up to a maximum of 15 depending on the customer\'s choice.

Is there ad addon? Or, how much it costs a custom addon?
danieltee_1127

Postby shokinro » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

thanks for your inquiry.
Out Agile Prepaid credit/token module seems has similiar features with your requirments. but I don't think it will meet all your requirements. It will require some customization. we will need to discuss in more details.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby netweaver_1154 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 am

Hello
We would like to purchase AGILE PREPAID CREDIT/TOKENS MODULE 1.2 FOR PRESTASHOP 1.4X module but I have few questions:

1) We are requested to indicate our shop domain address. We don\'t have it yet fixed, besides we like to work in few environments (DEV and PROD). How will it affect the module? Does it mean that it will not be executable once we change domain name?

2) We need to make a small modification to your module. Downloadable products must be encrypted first before getting downloaded. So we plan to insert kind of a redirect in download link. Is your code available for any modifications or it is obfuscated?

In any case, maybe we could find an agreement to comply what we need?
netweaver_1154

Postby shokinro » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 am

1) We are requested to indicate our shop domain address. We don\'t have it yet fixed, besides we like to work in few environments (DEV and PROD). How will it affect the module? Does it mean that it will not be executable once we change domain name?

No, it should work for both DEV and PROD.

2) We need to make a small modification to your module. Downloadable products must be encrypted first before getting downloaded. So we plan to insert kind of a redirect in download link. Is your code available for any modifications or it is obfuscated?

yes, the code is open, we can discuss in detail on how to encrypt the code.
we can add some encrypted key/token in the download link to protect your downloadable products.

In any case, maybe we could find an agreement to comply what we need?

let discuss in detail via PM.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons