PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

How it works?
This is PrestaShop module that enable customer to use prepaid payment method to purchase product at PrestaShop store. Customer will purchase tokens or credits in advance, then use the token to buy any products in a very convenience way in just one click without going through checkout process.

This module is best fit for downloadable products or online viewable digital service such as article, images, resumes, paid information and so on.

Compatible PrestaShop version
It is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5x
(we also have old version for prestaShop 1.4x)

Attention Please: We have stopped update this module for PrestaShop 1.4x. The module is not compatible with PrestaShop 1.4x. If you would like a old version for prestaShop 1.4x, please contact us.

Check out mode
There are 3 checkout modes available using this module:
One Click Checkout - user can purchase proeducts by using a token in just one click. An order will be created immediately and automatically. However, user must have sufficient credit balance to purchase the selected products. If the user does not have sufficient credit (tokens), they will be redirected to tokens category to purchase tokens.
Normal Checkout Mode - user will first add product to shipping cart, then use the usual checkout process so that the user can pay using both tokens and any other payment method available at your store to purchase products. User can choose to pay by token or not, and can choose how many tokens to use. This mode offers a great deal of flexibility.
Combination - This mode is even more flexible. The module will automatically choose the appropriate payment method at checkout. If user has enough tokens to purchase the selected products, then it will use the One Click Checkout, and the order will be created immediately without going through all standard checkout steps.
Product purchase mode
Based on the nature of the products in your store, you may (through options) allow a product to be
repurchased or not.
Non-repurchusable - The same user can only purchase a given product one time. This is for products like articles, online
paid information, etc. Once the user has
paid, they are able to reaccess the product at any time.
Repurchusable - The same user can purchase the same product any number of times. For
example, vouchers, tickets, or any other product.

Features
User can use prepaid tokens/credit to buy products without going though the standard checkout process, making purchases very quick and easy. This works best for digital and downloadable goods.
User is able to purchase products by combining tokens/crredits and any other payment method that is available in your store in one shopping cart.
Admin can adjust a customer's token/credit balance by adding tokens to customer or removing tokens from customer account.
All token activity history records are availble from back office.
For downloadable products and online viewable products, the user can download/view the products immediately in just one click by using the prepaid token/credit.
As the store owner, you are able to control product information displayed on the product detail page, meaning you can only show certain information after the user has paid for the product item.
You are able to set 3 levels of visibility for product properties and
attributes (information) using the following Visibility Levels:
Always visible
Always hidden
Visible after completed payment
Configurable Information Blocks
Images area
Short description area
Price Area/Buy block
Detail Information area
User will be automatically redirected to Token Packages to purchase or additional tokens if they are running out of tokens.
Number of available tokens is always displayed at top of page, so customer/user can always see and control their token usage.
Customer will receive a New Order email when they have used tokens to download or browse a digital service.
"Add to cart" button will be hidden automatically once the customer has paid for the product.
If the product is repurchasable, then the user will be able to purchase multiple copies by adjusting the quantity before clicking "Add to cart".
A tab ("Token/Credits") the back office forAdmin to see customer credit/token account history.
A new tab ("Token/Credits Balance") is created to show balance of all customers.

Toekn/Credit Rewards function:
This is a new new features since 2013.06.11 from version 1.4.7.0 of this module
- Now you can enable token/credit rewards function to allow customers to collect token/credits by purchasing products at your store.
- You can configure different rewards rate based on customer groups
- You can exclude different special products from reward for each customer group
- The renumber of reward credits/token will be displayed on product pages
- The number of rewards credit/tokens abd value will be displayed at shopping cart order summary.
- The rewadred token/ctedit will be recorded in customer token/credit history.

Update Logs
Ver 1.1 (2011.08.31)
* Add to cart will be hidden at product list pages like Home Featured, Category and search result.
* A popup confirmation message will be display to ask user to confirm when use "one click" purchase button.

Ver 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22
- Now support repurchase of the same products by token.
In previous version, for downloadbal products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.
But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products. (for example, online games)
Ver 1.2.1 - 2012.01.22
- Now support repurchase of the same products by token.
In previous version, for downloadbal products, if you purchase once, you can access the access the product for ever. So you can only purchase one time.
But for some digital goods business, it is allowed to purchase multiple (any) times for the same products. (for example, online games)

Ver 1.2.4 - 2012.04.08
-If the product is re-purcahsable, then user is able to purchase multipel copies by iniuting quantity before click "add to cart".
-A new tab "Token/Credits" at back office for Admin to see customer credit/token account history
-Manually adjust customer token/credit account balance. Give token/credit to customer or revoke token/credit from customer.
Ver 1.3.0 - 2012.04.14
- Now the module supports 3 mode of checkout mode:
A. One Click Checkout - can only use token to purchase products. user can checkout in just one click
B. Normal checkout - user will checkout in normal way, but user is able to use token, or other payment method, or combine with token and other payment methos to purchase products.
C. Combination checkout - if user has enouth tokens to purchase products, then One Click Checkout will be used automatically, otherwise normal checkout will be used.
Ver 1.3.3 - 2012.06.10
- Changed installation (internal code change)

Ver 1.3.6 - 2012.08.23
- Change "required tokens" displaying based on the Price Display Method of customer group: included tax or excluded tax. Now it is the same a price on product page.

Ver 1.3.8 - 2012.09.03
- Add validtion of required customization fields before applying token usage.
- Now the customization data is also saved in order when you use Onc Click checkout mode.

Ver 1.4.0 -- 2012.09.25
- Compatible with prestashop 1.5- Disabled "Add to Cart" button in product list page since prestashop 1.5 bug.
- Added hookCart--Avoiding using token buy token by removing the token credits from cart

Ver 1.4.1 -- 2012.09.25
- make word 'Prepaid Token' translatable (bug fix)
- create new tab to show customer credit balance(new feature)
- have "requires token" also on product-list(done)
- fixed a bug when a product has required customization fields.
Ver 1.4.3 - 2013.03.21
- Fixed a bug with normal checkout mode and user input credit less than order products amount and when products has shipping.
- When use module at Normal checkout mode, the Shopping Cart block AJAX mode will be enabled.
- Passed testing under PrestaShop 1.5.4.0
Ver 1.4.6 - 2013.06.01
- Implemented token payment without using vouchers/cart rules, so there will be no cart rules created because of using token/credit at purchase.
- Ehnaced integration with Agile Multiple Seller module,
A. Seller is able to convert seller sales to credit
B. Seller seller commission calcualtion will included token/credit usuage information.
Ver 1.4.7.0 - 2013.07.11
- Removed Product Attribute Combination limitation at One Click Checkout mode. Now there is not limitation on product attribute combinations.
- Implement token reward feature.
Will be able to give customer reward Credit/Token for their purchase of your products.
You can set the reward by % at customer group level at the module configuration screen
You can able to exclude some special products for reward credit that is not eligible for that customer group
There will be a message displayed on product detailed page to tell customer
A. How many credit/token is required to purchase this product
B. How many credit/token will be rewarded if customer purchase this product.
There will be a message at Shopping cart summary to tell customer hoe many credits they can collect by checking out the order.

LIMITATION
- For PrestaShop 1.5x - Hide "Add to cart" at product list page, and also no mobile tamplate support.

Where to buy
You can buy the module at
http://addons-modules.com/
Attachments
agile_prepaid_credit_token_00_icon.png
PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token - product icon image
agile_prepaid_credit_token_01_before_paid.png
PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token - Front office - Product page - before paid
agile_prepaid_credit_token_02_after_paid.png
PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token - front office - product page - After paid
agile_prepaid_credit_token_03_order_history.png
PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token - Customer Order history screen
agile_prepaid_credit_token_04_configuration.png
PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid Token - Configuration screen
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby amylogn_572 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Hello
I am selling digital goods and I am very interested in your Agile Prepaid credits/tokens module.

I did some test on your demo site of your Agile Prepaid credit ad tokens module, everything seems fine. but i have a question for you.

When costumer purchase my product by using \"one click purchase\", nothing appears to asked him if he is sure to continue ! and the token is deducted directly.

I think at least we need a message to ask customer to confirm their purchase. Can you make this change for me?

thanks, wait for your response.
amylogn_572

Re: PrestaShop Prepaid Credit/Token module - Agile Prepaid T

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm

thanks for you inquiry.

When costumer purchase my product by using \"one click purchase\", nothing appears to asked him if he is sure to continue ! and the token is deducted directly.

Actually the confirm message has been implemented and it is included in the product package.
The demo site is not updated yet, I will get it updated soon. thanks for the reminder.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby samurai_601 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm

We are selling digital goods and some other type of online service. We plan to buy Agile Prepaid credit/tokens module 1.1 for PrestaShop 1.4x. Your \"One Click\" purchase checkout process is interesting us.

We have a few question about that product. Can token restricted by group, and country?

That\'s all for now. Maybe we have more question later. And if something wrong happen, can support check our web? We will give FTP, and user back office.
samurai_601

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have a view question about that product. Can token restricted by group, and country?
I am not sure what is your conern and what is your purpose of restriction.
The module itself does not control this by customer group or country.
But PrestaShop has some functionality to let you restriction access by category and customer groups.
You can also set different price and discount for different customer group.

Thats all for now. Maybe we have more question later. And if something wrong hapen, can support check our web? We will give FTP, and user back office.

If the there is any problem with our module, we will look into that and fix it for you for free.
We also provide email based free consulting.

Please feel free to ask if you have further questions
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby samurai_601 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Thanks for your quick response @shokinro.
Do you have any demo site for this module that I can have look? I would like to have a look to verify the functionality before I make decision.

thank in advance.

samurai_601

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Do you have any demo site for this module that I can have look? I would like to have a look to verify the functionality before I make decision

yes, we have a demo site for this module, it is here
http://agileservex.com/prestashop144/

I will send you the admin access via PM. Please do give me a feedback after you finish the demo site. Thanks
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 pm

The module has been updated.
following features has been added

- Add to cart will be hidden at product list pages like Home Featured, Category and search result.
- A popup confirmation message will be display to ask user to confirm when use "one click" purchase button.
- Fixed issue with multiple currency conversion
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby lecyseesmooke_727 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 am

Hello
I am interested in your Agile Prepaid credit/token module. I looked at your demo site and feel is it perfect fit for my site. The one click checkout is what I am after.

But the problem is that my store is PrestaShop 1.3.6, I saw your module seems only support PrestaShop 1.4x. Does you module works with 1.3x? If it does not, can you make this module support 1.3.x?
lecyseesmooke_727

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 am

@lecyseesmooke
Thanks for your inquiry.
You are a lucky one, I just tested it under PrestaShop 1.3x becuase some other cucustomer also asked the exact same question through PrestaShop forum.

Now Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module officially supports PrestaShop 1.3x. I also just created temporary 1.3x demo site. if you are interested, please let me know.
shokinro
Site Admin

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons