PrestaShop Agile Seller Products module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Agile Seller Products module

Postby shokinro » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi AJ
Thanks for using Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module and its accessory modules.

Glad to share my solution. I am now receiving a "page not available" with pagination. Any idea what could be causing this?

Is the this issue happens at Shop By Seller page or Shop by country page?
There was a bug in some version of Agile Multiple Shop module, but we have fixed, update the module to latest version might fix the issue. please contact [email protected] to request and update with following information.
- your order #
- your store URL

best regards
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ajdysart_1910 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 am

Thank you so much for the updated module. That fixed the issue. I had a quick question. Is there anyway to have the top menu not rewrite the category urls to the shop owner's category? For example - instead of /shop/countrymarketplace/7-bath, we would prefer the visitor to always be redirected to /shop/7-bath at all times. I guess there is an override causing the menu change, but I have been unable to find it. Any guidance would be appreciated.
ajdysart_1910

Postby shokinro » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:44 am

Hi AJ
Thanks for using our modules.I am not fully understand your questions.
I am a little bit confused. Is it a category URL, or seller virtual shop URL? or both?

Can you give me detailed explanation of each URL in you example,
Please clearly clarify which part is store Root, virtual shop and category, and what you want to archive.

(I will come back check it tomorrow)
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ajdysart_1910 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Sorry for the confusing post. We want the category urls in the header to always be rewritten to the main store directory which is shop.
The main store url is http://www.farmhousetouches.com/shop/
Let’s say if a customer is viewing The Country Marketplace’s products (http://www.farmhousetouches.com/shop/co ... place/home) or an individual product (http://www.farmhousetouches.com/shop/co ... WGqSJOG0fU) if they click any of the category links in the header the url is rewritten exclusively for The Country Marketplace. For example the Bath Category is rewritten to http://www.farmhousetouches.com/shop/co ... ace/7-bath and we would prefer for it to always be http://www.farmhousetouches.com/shop/7-bath regardless of what page a customer is viewing in our store.
I hope that clarifies what we are trying to change. I could write a css menu from scratch for the header, but really would prefer to continue using the superfish module.
Thanks, AJ

country marketplace store.jpg
screenshot of menu
ajdysart_1910

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:11 am

Hi AJ
I think I understand what you want to archive now.
But the URL is based on current context (shop), that's why it is rewritten automatically.
The problem is that the category contains products from other sellers, but the URL is a specific seller. it is a little bit strange.
In order to make the change as per your request, it will need customization to the Top Menu module.

Actually we have just finished customization following two PrestaShop original modules
- Top Horizontal Menu module
- Categories Block module

With customization, when user at specific seller's shop, the above two modules are able to show categories from the specific seller only or shared categories. And also when user visit the category, it will show only the products from the specific seller only. With that change, the content will match current shop. So it will not be strange.

When user at main store, it will show all categories and all products. We will release above two modules shortly.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby agosto1936_3787 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:18 pm

This module works on Prestashop 1.5.x ??
agosto1936_3787

Postby shokinro » Fri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
This modules does not work under Prestashop 1.5x.
It is replaced by abother module Agile Multiple Shop module, please use that module instead.

Note-
The module agile multiple shop module is accessory of agile multiple seller module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tamil_4134 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 pm

I have migrated the data from PS 1.5 to 1.6.
once i Installed Agile module then the seller names are displayed in backoffice in Catalog -> Product page
Any solution pls...
tamil_4134

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

thanks for using our module

I have migrated the data from PS 1.5 to 1.6.
once i Installed Agile module then the seller names are displayed in backoffice in Catalog -> Product page
Any solution pls...

I am sorry, I do not understand what is your problem.
seller name display on product page should be correct if the product belongs to a seller.

I am not sure what is your issue, if you have not upgrade the agile modules, you will have to upgrade the module.
please contact [email protected] to request. because this is prestashop major version up, you will need to pay a upgrade fee.
please see here for more details.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... ade-policy
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dolarp1987_4270 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 am

how to get current seller id in your agile multi seller module in sellerproductdetail controller.
pls suggest me
dolarp1987_4270

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons