PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby shokinro » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks for your inquiry
Yes. If you want go split payment from customer into multiple sellers account automatically, you need to integrate your payment module with multiple seller environment.

See here for some reference
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/con ... ple-seller
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 am

Version 2.7.0.1 of Agile Seller Commission

Version 2.7.0.1 of Agile Seller Commission module has been released and now is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7

Fix - Back office - Module configuration - Configuration option for Whose Cost of discount voucher was incorrect value. So it causes seller sale amount incorrect at commission calculation when discount voucher is used and configuration "Seller Cost"

Feature - Allow admin to specify the order statuses to trigger Seller Commission creation/generation (configure at seller commission module).

Feature - Allow admin to specify the order statuses to trigger Seller Commission cancellation (configure at seller commission module) .

Feature - It is configurable for store admin to choose use Paypal for payments between seller and store or not.
If choose not - Seller will not need to enter Paypal account unless use the seller use Paypal module to accept payment from customers
This configuration is added to Agile Seller Commission module.

Feature - Commission mode: You can choose one of following commission mode
Rate By Category
Rate By Seller

Feature - Export seller commission as CSV file.

Feature - Dependent configuration options appears/hidden automatically based on main configuration items.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby renny.cherian_15605 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:07 am

Hi Team,

I would like to know if there is any way I can integrate an alternate payment like skrill/Vogue pay that supports Nigerian currency instead of paypal.

a reply is highly appreciated .

Thanks,
Renny
renny.cherian_15605

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Renny
Thanks for your inquiry.
I would like to know if there is any way I can integrate an alternate payment like skrill/Vogue pay that supports Nigerian currency instead of paypal.

Questions:
1. The purpose is for currency? Paypal does not support your local Nigerian currency?
2. The payment is between seller and store or from customer to sellers?

You may contact [email protected] directly to discuss a custom development.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby youaskwecreate_15704 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 am

can I use this module buy itself in prestashop 6
youaskwecreate_15704

Postby shokinro » Sat May 27, 2017 1:08 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Head to our forum for general help, ecommerce tips and best practices. It’s the perfect place to find answers and get the most from your online store.

This is an accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller module. it can not be used without core module agile multiple seller.
Bot sure for what purpose you are going to use , we may consider to make some custom changes based on your requirements.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby contacto_15735 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 am

I have different methods of payment in my country.
If I buy the module multistore commissions paypal it is possible to do the following:

The payments that I accept in my store are 3, 1) paypal 2) bank transfer and 3) payment platform in my country.

What I want is that when the multi stores that are in my site receive a payment of any of the 3, and the status is changed to approved, the multistore receives its commission automatically by means of paypal although the payment of the client has been of the Form 2 or 3.

Is it possible for my sellers (multistore) to receive their commissions for their sales, regardless of the method but always their commissions for paypal?
contacto_15735

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:35 am

In your scenario, only when you Paypal, you will be able to automatically split the payments into sellers and store account.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_15743 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 am

Hi, we have bought agile multi seller module, we also need agile seller commission module,.
please forward the demo link on our email and my question is "can seller also check the price deduction and the final settlement amount while listing the product price"?
info_15743

Postby shokinro » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 am

Thanks for your inquiry.

Hi, we have bought agile multi seller module, we also need agile seller commission module,.
please forward the demo link on our email

You can request demo access from Live Demo section of the core module - agile multiple seller module here
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html

I will also send you the demo site access info shortly after this message. please check your email.

and my question is "can seller also check the price deduction and the final settlement amount while listing the product price"?

Not sure what is your questions,
Seller should be be able to see the final price and also set discount when create or edit products.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons