PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby shokinro » Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 am

@shingsha2013
Thanks for your inquiry on Agile Seller Commission module.Sorry for late response.

Demo admin panel, please!!

You can request demo access at related module product page. I will make one request for you just in case you have go not it yet.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 am

Kinro many thanks for all the support and for the excellent attention. I have a couple of questions regarding commissions module I appreciate you could dissipate

Suppose in a scenario where different rates are handled, both, by publication as commissions too, is possible to create rules such as:

1. - Commissions default 0 - 89.99 CF - 5.56% DR - 100%
2. - Default commissions 90 - 30699.99 CF - 5.50% DR - 100%

My question is: Up to $ 30,700 if handled a fixed amount of $ 1,700.00 Is this possible to handle it? and if possible, how would be the configuration in this case?

To have a better understanding about: the type of retention, I mean Deduction Rate%. How this is implemented? I do not know if I explain. How this factor is used for the calculation of the commission? Could you please give some examples?

In advance thank you very much

Best regards
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Sat May 18, 2013 4:12 am

@cin.corp
thanks for your inquiry.

1. - Commissions default 0 - 89.99 CF - 5.56% DR - 100%
2. - Default commissions 90 - 30699.99 CF - 5.50% DR - 100%

My question is: Up to $ 30,700 if handled a fixed amount of $ 1,700.00 Is this possible to handle it? and if possible, how would be the configuration in this case?

At this moment, we does not support fixed amount for commission rate. We may implement this in near future.

To have a better understanding about: the type of retention, I mean Deduction Rate%. How this is implemented? I do not know if I explain. How this factor is used for the calculation of the commission? Could you please give some examples?

Assume x% commission rate and y% deduction rate, then the commission amount will be
commission = Total sale amount x (1 - 5%) x 10 %

Assume 0 - 1000 commission rate is 10% and deduction rate is 5%

Then $800 sale commission will be $800 x (1 - %5) x 10% = 76.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sat May 18, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks Kinro for your quick response, I think I can understand, the percentage of commission is calculated according to the total amount including taxes so that factor is required in this case this Deduction Rate to subtract this amount to value and thus take the real amount, to calculate the comison. Is it right?.

Otherwise I can not find any sense, what for another reason this factor can be used?

In the case of not collecting taxes, how could handle this Deduction Rate?

In my country informal sellers do not all pay taxes, are not required to do so, only those sellers who have a formal business registration with the corresponding secretary are required to pay taxes.

Thanks again I'm waiting for your comments.
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm

@cin.corp
thanks for using our module Agile multiple seller/vendor and its accessory as your online marketplace solution.

Thanks Kinro for your quick response, I think I can understand, the percentage of commission is calculated according to the total amount including taxes so that factor is required in this case this Deduction Rate to subtract this amount to value and thus take the real amount, to calculate the comison. Is it right?.

Otherwise I can not find any sense, what for another reason this factor can be used?

You are correct. But this field is original added based on a request from a customer, he wants this field to deduct some amount for paying the Paypal transaction fees. He wants sellers to pay all Paypal transaction/commission fee.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:53 am

Ok I'm doing some tests, my configuration is as follows:

Agile multiple seller - Both seller and store owner collect payments

Agile Paypal Adaptive payment module - Chained Payments

Transaction Fees = 0

Comission Fees, rate from 90 to 30699.99, comission fees = 5.50%, Deduction Rate = 5.50%

I made a transaction with a value of $ 3550.17, in account history shows this same amount, in the column amount of sales transaction fees, is correct, it shows 0, in comission fee shows 189.76, deduction amount shown 0, Seller income $ 3260.45 , credit / debit 0 and finally a Balanse of $ 17.33.

My question is:

why shows this amount of 17.33 to pay the seller?

It is assumed that the setup mode, both the store and the seller are paid automatically in this way do not have to have any balance due

maybe something I'm doing wrong.

What do you think about it?

Kinro thanks, I'll be waiting for your comments
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Sun May 19, 2013 5:53 pm

@cin.corp
The commission calculation depends on a few configuration on Agile Seller Commission module and also multiple seller module.
It also depends on the order detailed information, like shipping fee/discounts. without those information, it is difficult to give you an answer.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:35 pm

For this case we are not handling any discount. the configuration that is being used for this operation does not take into account the costs of freight within the commission, freight charges are paid by the customer directly to the seller, the store is excluded from these costs, only the commission charged by sell and publication, with respect to this last, "Cost x publication" the option that gives the system can not use it because we handle percentages for different publishing packages and the system handles a fixed amount, but there is no much trouble with this we can handle apart. What if we want to know what is appropriate settings we use for our operations.

It is important to know whether the parallel payment option is working fine, I mean "Both seller and store owner collect payments", otherwise to use the first option "Store owner collects payment" that would not be very convenient to use this option this for the Paypal fees charged for each transaction.

We are doing some tests and a question has arisen regarding the information that is being generated in the system.

Is there a way to delete the adaptive payment logs? we're testing and we want clean the database before putting the store in production, so that this information that is being generated does not cause confusion.

Tks Kinro
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 am

@cin.corp
from the data you provided, it seems that the deduction is not in effect.
There is a configuration item at seller commission module to indicate to use Deduction or not. It will not use automatically.

The Agile Adaptive module should be working fine, it has been used in many sites, there is not such a issue.
But most of them are using at Parallel mode instead of Chained. but it should be the same.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 am

Indeed you're right, I've been working on the module and doing some testing everything works perfection, just one thing about the way how we handle the payments, in our case we chose number 3 settings both the store and the seller charged, but not considering the commissions that paypal charges, so we see how to work it. Anyways. we're ready to start working.

Kinro thank you very much for all the support and attention. you told me of the module to qualify sellers appreciate if you can specify so that I can review it.

Thanks and Regards
cin.corp_2577

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons