PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby shokinro » Wed May 22, 2013 2:52 am

@cin.corp
Thanks for your feedback. I am glad that you get all worked and everything works fine.

you told me of the module to qualify sellers appreciate if you can specify so that I can review it.

I am sorry I forgot what I said and I am not sure what you are referring to, can you give me some more hints? or show me my original message?
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 am

is a reference to a module to qualify vendors in the same way as does ebay, you mentioned a module called Agile Seller Raiting I've looked but can not find, if you please give me the reference I appreciate.

By the way I need another module, I do not know if you have it, is a photo gallery just like the default gallery that comes with prestahop on the main page. The one I need is for the categories in each category and subcategory display multiple photos. something like a slide show but for categories.

Thanks Kinro, I'm waiting for your comments
cin.corp_2577

Postby Terry » Fri May 24, 2013 3:56 am

cin.corp_2577 wrote:is a reference to a module to qualify vendors in the same way as does ebay, you mentioned a module called Agile Seller Raiting I've looked but can not find, if you please give me the reference I appreciate.

Hi cin.corp,

The link to the seller rating module is here:

http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mult ... ng-10.html

cin.corp_2577 wrote:By the way I need another module, I do not know if you have it, is a photo gallery just like the default gallery that comes with prestahop on the main page. The one I need is for the categories in each category and subcategory display multiple photos. something like a slide show but for categories.

Sorry, cin.corp, we have no module for this at this time. The only module we currently have that works with images is our rotating banner module, found here:

http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mark ... le-10.html

Each category can currently have one image, but not multiple images...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:32 am

Excellent, just what I need. accordance to the carousel of photos I need for the categories apparently so far I could not find any that fits what I need.

Anyway thank you very much Terry, I make the purchase of the module vendor seller ratings, if possible tomorrow
cin.corp_2577

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:38 pm

hi
support staff
actually i have installed the seller commission module but i am not getting the records related to account history or account balance when i enter the back office area as administrator.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby shokinro » Wed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

actually i have installed the seller commission module but i am not getting the records related to account history or account balance when i enter the back office area as administrator.

Please try to un-install the module and re-install it again to see if it shows up.
The two new tabs should show up under Customers tab.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:44 am

@shokinro
actually i am getting both tabs under the customer tab in back office area but i am not getting any description of purchase product in my account history or account balance tabs when customer purchased the product from my site.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 30, 2013 6:30 pm

can anyone help me................... Shokinro or terry ?
tsandeep167_2745

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Please Support staff Help me ..........................................
tsandeep167_2745

Postby Terry » Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 am

Hi tsandeep,

Sorry about the delay, we're taking a look at it now...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons