PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby shokinro » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 pm

if you purchase the two modules at different date, then the higher possiblity is that you agile seller module version does not match your seller commission module. I will send you the latest version of the agile multiple seller/vendor module shorty, please reinstall the multiple seller module, after that everything should be working fine.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_1170 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:25 pm

I need agile multi seller and sellers commission modules ( and some few others) . But i can not get it to buy via paypal because my country is not included in the registration on paypal. Any alternative to but this modules asap.
tunde
info_1170

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm

I need agile multi seller and sellers commission modules ( and some few others) . But i can not get it to buy via paypal because my country is not included in the registration on paypal. Any alternative to but this modules asap.
tunde

Thanks for your inquiry and being interested our Agile Multiple seller module and seller commission modules. You can pay by credit card or debit card via Paypal, but you do not need a Paypal account or register at Paypal.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby aconvers_1233 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello,

I\'ve tried the demo site. It look like to match almost all of my needs. But two points looks to miss, tell me if it\'s possible :
1- A seller cannot be constrained to add a product in his own catergorie only ? He can add it in others : that\'s my problem.
2- A seller can manage an order\'s status, that\'s good, but can we allow him only to manage shippings status ? In order to allow only admin to manage payment status.

By your experience can you tell me how sellers are able to manage their own catalog and orders ? Usually do they need any training sessions ?
aconvers_1233

Postby zacky_1520 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

how do you update in the account commission history and balance if store (sellers) pays sellers (store) by cash or bank transfer.
zacky_1520

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 am

I am very sorry, it seems that I missed your this post. hope you have resolved the problem.
But anyway, here are my answers to your questions

1- A seller cannot be constrained to add a product in his own catergorie only ? He can add it in others : that\'s my problem.

Disable or delete all public categories (created by admin).
Let sellers/vendors create their own categories(private categories), in that way, sellers can only see their own categories.

2- A seller can manage an order\'s status, that\'s good, but can we allow him only to manage shippings status ? In order to allow only admin to manage payment status.

That is possible, but it will need some customization. usually sellers are the owner of the orders, they should be able to manage the order status.

By your experience can you tell me how sellers are able to manage their own catalog and orders ? Usually do they need any training sessions ?

It depends on the seller experience, and think most sellers should be able to do that.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 am

Hi Zacky
how do you update in the account commission history and balance if store (sellers) pays sellers (store) by cash or bank transfer.

You can add offline payment record to the seller/vendor transaction history so that you can adjust the seller/vendor's account balance. This function has been implemented in seller commission module for a while. Please go back office - customers tab - account history sub tab - on the top of the page, you see that option.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby punkstein_1683 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

is it possible to make this work with brazilian´s payment modules?
Like PaypalBR | Pagseguro | Mercadopago
punkstein_1683

Postby batman_1666 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 pm

is it possible to make this work with brazilian´s payment modules?
Like PaypalBR | Pagseguro | Mercadopago

Are you talking about
1. payment between seller and store? (seller pay store or store pay seller)
Or
2. payments between customer and seller? (Payment Collection mode: Seller collects payment)?
batman_1666

Postby punkstein_1683 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 pm

i also need to know if is it possible to run it in prestahop 1.3.7
thanks
punkstein_1683

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons