PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby batman_1666 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

i also need to know if is it possible to run it in prestahop 1.3.7

unfortunately, the modules can only work under PrestaShop 1.4x or higher
batman_1666

Postby myriam_1522 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:25 am

Hi

I have installed the Agile Seller Commission Module for Prestashop 1.5 and have detected a small bug.

If I select yes for "shipping fees in commission" The shipping is shown on the summary and the commission is calculated correctly.

If I select no for "shipping fees in commission" the shipping fees are excluded from the fee calculation, but the FULL shipping amount is not shown on the account history or account balance pages. The amount shown is the amount without any shipping fee at all.

This is a bug because even if no commission is charged on the shipping, the shipping amount still needs to be paid to the seller. Currently if no shipping fees is selected, the seller cannot be paid the cost of the shipping.
myriam_1522

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor and its accessory modules and thanks for feedback.

If I select yes for "shipping fees in commission" The shipping is shown on the summary and the commission is calculated correctly.

If I select no for "shipping fees in commission" the shipping fees are excluded from the fee calculation, but the FULL shipping amount is not shown on the account history or account balance pages. The amount shown is the amount without any shipping fee at all.

Yes, we did have some changes on Seller commission calculation related to shipping fees, we will check if it is a bug or not. if it is a bug, we will fix it as soon as possible.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 pm

@ myriam
I have fixed the seller commission error.
Please PM me your email that I could send the updated modules to.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby martin_1834 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

I am trying to get the seller commission module working, but it does not seem to do anything.

I have multiple sellers, and have set an \"insertion fee\" from $1 - $50 with 5% as Default Insertion Fee.

When a purchase is made and payment is accepted from a product of one of the sellers, it just doesn't seem to work. Nothing in account balance or account history.

I've also tried with a transaction fee and that doesn't do anything either.

I\'ve also tried setting up insertion fees for the individual seller rather than using the default.

I want to have sales commission and not for publication.ç

You can help me?

Thank`s for your patience!

Santiago Benedetti
martin_1834

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks for using Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor module.

Only when order status changed to "Payment Accepted", the commission record will be generated.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:46 am

Also please check if there is any error occurs when the order is created. If there is no error.
Then the seller commission should be generated correctly as long as the products have seller as owners.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby yb_2227 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello, Dear Developer.

As I understood this module works only with PayPal. But I need the same functionality with LiqPay payment system. https://liqpay.com/?do=index_new Is it real to customizi it?
yb_2227

Postby alex.grosjean_1718 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello,
Can Your module calculate fees based on monthly sales made %u200B%u200Bby a member of the site? example:
for sales between 1 and 500 euro 3% or a specific comission
between 501 and 1000 euros 2% or aspecific etc.
This module manages mounthly subscriptions to a shop?

On the other hand, to be sold on the site by a seller is it possible to have a list like ebay lister or a CSV file manager to upload images externally?
thank you
Alexandre Grosjean
alex.grosjean_1718

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 pm

yb_2227 wrote:Hello, Dear Developer.

As I understood this module works only with PayPal. But I need the same functionality with LiqPay payment system. https://liqpay.com/?do=index_new Is it real to customizi it?

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiring.
This seller commission module does not depend on any payment module. It manages the seller/owner commission calculation. It needs adaptive Paypal module only when do the payment automatically between the store owner and sellers. You can do this payment offline using any payment method then update the seller commission balance manually in this seller commission module.

For the LiqPay payment integration, we will consider it in the future.

Thanks.

Support
jeffayao_1666

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons