PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby e.vink_5120 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi,

Can I also use the commission module when the store owner collects all the money first and then transferring it to the vendor (so not using Paypal)?

Thanks
Erwin
e.vink_5120

Re: PrestaShop Seller Commission management module

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:37 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Can I also use the commission module when the store owner collects all the money first and then transferring it to the vendor (so not using Paypal)?

Yes. The seller commission module can be used with any "Payment Collection Mode" of agile multiple sellers.
It will keeps the records of seller commission based on orders and payment collection mode. If will also keep the seller commission account balances for each seller based on payment collection mode.
When you use "Store Collects Payment" mode, store will have to pay sellers later via Paypal. The module will display a account owing and show a "Pay" button at back office - Account Balance tab, so Admin is able to press the "Pay" button to pay sellers via Paypal. It will adjust the account balance automatically.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby e.vink_5120 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Other question, the store owner collects the money, and customers pay only with the payment method Ideal (Dutch). Can I as store owner pay the vendors their part of the transaction with Paypal?
e.vink_5120

Postby e.vink_5120 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Which payment collection modes of Agile Multiple seller are there? Or can I without problems also install an API from another PSP?
e.vink_5120

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Other question, the store owner collects the money, and customers pay only with the payment method Ideal (Dutch). Can I as store owner pay the vendors their part of the transaction with Paypal?

Yes, that is what I have explained in previous reply.
But each seller must have entered their Paypal account email address at Payment Info section.

Which payment collection modes of Agile Multiple seller are there? Or can I without problems also install an API from another PSP?

Not sure if you are existing customer or a new customer that have not purchased our module yet.
The agile seller commission module is an accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller, without agile multiple seller module, the seller commission module will not work properly.

hope this clarify your questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:02 pm

There are 3 payment collection mode
1. Store collect payment
- you can use any payment module that is available at your PrestaShop store.

2. Seller Collects Payment
- only integrated payment modules are able to use for this mode.
Cash On Delivery (PrestaShop original)
Agile Bank Wire
Agile Pay y Cheque
Agile Stripe Marketplace
Agile Paypal Parallel module
Agile Paypal Adaptive Module
Agile Authorize.NET module

3. Both store and seller collect payment - payment from customer will be automatically split into seller and store account.
- only following payment modules are available at this moment
Agile Stripe Marketplace (credit card payment)
Agile Paypal Parallel module(Paypal or credit card via Paypal)
Agile Paypal Adaptive Module(Paypal or credit card via Paypal)
Agile Authorize.NET module(credit card payment)
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby arsvalda.uab_4633 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Can I use Seller Commission Module if I want to get (or calculate) the commission based on Agile Bank Wire payments?
arsvalda.uab_4633

Postby shokinro » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

Yes you can use agile seller commission module, it does not matter which payment module you are going to use. But is is an accessory module of agile multiple seller, you must have agile multiple seller modules installed so that you can use agile seller commission.

Hope this is clear
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby arsvalda.uab_4633 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 pm

I have Agile multiple seller, now I want to buy Agile Bank Wire payments and Seller Commission Modules, but I want to be sure that Seller Commission Module work with Agile Bank Wire payments, and I will get (or calculate) a commission counted based on Agile Bank Wire payments.
arsvalda.uab_4633

Postby shokinro » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

I have Agile multiple seller, now I want to buy Agile Bank Wire payments and Seller Commission Modules, but I want to be sure that Seller Commission Module work with Agile Bank Wire payments, and I will get (or calculate) a commission counted based on Agile Bank Wire payments.

Yes there is no problem to use agile seller commission module and agile bank wire module together.
The commission calculation will be performed like any other payment modules. But be noted that the commission module will be generated when the order status changed to "payment accepted". Admin or seller has to change the order status to "payment accepted" one money is received via bank wire.

Hope this is clear
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons