PrestaShop Seller/Vendor rating/comment module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby rooster121_3870 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi there. I wonder if they have a demo where you could test the module. Thank you
rooster121_3870

Re: PrestaShop Seller/Vendor rating/comment module

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi there. I wonder if they have a demo where you could test the module. Thank you

Yes we have demo site.
Please request demo access at agile multiple seller module product page.
All demo sites from that page including seller rating module installed.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby prendara_4654 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am

Hola

he comprado este módulo "Agile Seller Rating" con la referencia de pedido: RHGSVWINU; por favor enviarme el módulo para prestashop v. 1.4.9 en lenguaje para español.

Gracias.
--
Hello

I bought this module "Agile Seller Rating" with the order number: RHGSVWINU; please send the module for PrestaShop v. 1.4.9 in Spanish language.

Thank you.

prendara_4654

Postby shokinro » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:07 am

thanks for your inquiry.

Hola he comprado este módulo "Agile Seller Rating" con la referencia de pedido: RHGSVWINU; por favor enviarme el módulo para prestashop v. 1.4.9 en lenguaje para español. Gracias. -- Hello I bought this module "Agile Seller Rating" with the order number: RHGSVWINU; please send the module for PrestaShop v. 1.4.9 in Spanish language. Thank you.

The module should support Spanish, we do not have package for Spanish specifically.
if there is any text has not been translated into Spanish yet, you can do that from back office - Localizations - Translations tab
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello. Quick question. Is there a way for me, as admin, to go in and remove someone's rating that they either left by mistake or want to change after an update from the seller?
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:57 pm

thanks for your inquiry,

Hello. Quick question. Is there a way for me, as admin, to go in and remove someone's rating that they either left by mistake or want to change after an update from the seller?

Yes, Admin should be able to do that - but you may need to use the latest version of the module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tintu.mathew_15639 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:51 am

Hi, After submitting the feedback, the page again will lead to feedback listing page. At that moment header is not displayed. Please help me to resolve this issue
tintu.mathew_15639

Postby shokinro » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 am

thanks for using our modules.
Hi, After submitting the feedback, the page again will lead to feedback listing page. At that moment header is not displayed. Please help me to resolve this issue

Sorry, not sure what is the exact problem, could you please provide screenshot images to help understand?
Is there any error message and which version of PrestaShop?
shokinro
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons