PrestaShop Quantity Discount Indicator

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

PrestaShop Quantity Discount Indicator

Postby linadibu_1404 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Would it be possible to do by myself (with your instructions):
1. remove that table in product page: http://addons-modules.com/30-136-large/agile-prestashop-quantity-discount-indicator-module-11.jpg
2. Show initial price at product level, and discounted \"price from..\" at product list in category.
linadibu_1404

Re: PrestaShop Quantity Discount Indicator

Postby shokinro » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile Quantity Discount Indicator, a best way to attract your customer by showing lowest quantity discount price.

Would it be possible to do by myself (with your instructions):
1. remove that table in product page: http://addons-modules.com/30-136-large/ ... ule-11.jpg
2. Show initial price at product level, and discounted \"price from..\" at product list in category.

I am sorry, I am not clear your questions yet.
Please give me the screenshot of your site page and indicate how you would like to change.
After that, I will tell you if you can do the changes by yourself or not, and I will give you instructions if necessary.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

Module update -

Version 1.2.0 - 2012.10.26
- Changed to use theme file to generate contents of discount indicator so that it is easier to adjust the displaying text and contents.
- Module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5x
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby vinod72_2576 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:29 pm

the screen is different

also in the front office is in english, how to i change to spanish?
Attachments
quantitydiscount.jpg
vinod72_2576

Postby vinod72_2576 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

My prices are excluding tax, but the discounted prices, it shows with tax, how do i change it and place de discounted prices excluding tax?
vinod72_2576

Postby vinod72_2576 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

The quantinty discount prices is shown in the wrong place compared to your sample image, how to put it correctly, just above the buy button?

And another thing, my main prices is tax excluded, but discounted prices is inclusive tax, how to change it?

Attaching imaged for clarity.
Attachments
quantitydiscount2.jpg
vinod72_2576

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 am

Thanks for using our Agile Quantity Discount indicator, a good way to show your quantity discount to attractive potential customers.

also in the front office is in english, how to i change to spanish?
uag
You can use translation function of PrestaShop at back office to translate those text into your own language.

My prices are excluding tax, but the discounted prices, it shows with tax, how do i change it and place de discounted prices excluding tax?

If user is logged in, then it will display the price with tax based on customer address.
Please let me know id you are logged in or as visitor?

The quantinty discount prices is shown in the wrong place compared to your sample image, how to put it correctly, just above the buy button?

Please check install_en.txt file included in the module folder.
There is an instruction on how to do that. I have copy ad pasted it here for your reference.

2. If you do not like position the indicator is displayed at defailt HOOK, you can changed it by manually modify the product.tpl file.
A. Clear checkbox of setting "Sse Default HOOK" at module configuration screen
B. Place {$HOOK_AGILE_QUANTITY_INDICATOR} to your favourite locations in following file
/YourStoreRoot/themes/YourStoreTheme/product.tpl
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby vinod72_2576 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

I cannot change The world From into spanish desde, there no field in the translation
Attachments
regaloelbarato.jpg
vinod72_2576

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 am

thanks for your using our quantity discount indicator module and thanks for your inquiry.

I cannot change The world From into spanish desde, there no field in the translation

there was typo at the code, we have just fixed and we will send you the updated version.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_3162 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 am

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using our Agile Quantity Discount indicator, a good way to show your quantity discount to attractive potential customers.

If user is logged in, then it will display the price with tax based on customer address.
Please let me know id you are logged in or as visitor?

[

Hello,
I just bought this module, it work fine but i have the same probleme :
i'm wholesaler, and my price are display without tax on the product page
but the module display price with tax
It is possible to modify code for display without tax ? i dont want delete the tax in prestashop, because i need it .

I'm on prestashop 1.5.4.1.

Thank's
webmaster_3162

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons