PrestaShop Task/Job Scheduler module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

What is Agile Task/Job Scheduler?
Agile task/job scheduler is a PrestaShop module that facilitates task/job scheduling function. By using Agile task/job scheduler, as PrestaShop owner/admin, you will be able to automate some of management tasks.

For example you can set following task to be run automatically: store maintenance, announcements, daily stock/inventory report and daily order report by email.

Features

You can schedule tasks/jobs to be executed at your specified time in PrestaShop
You specify frequency of the tasks/jobs by different intervals at minute, hour, week, day, month, or year level
For announcement tasks/job, you can select the announcement message display location such as home, left column, right column.
You are able to manage to tasks/jobs at your PrestaShop back office Tools - Tasks tab
You can easily enable and disable the task/jobs by one click at the task list
You are able to see the tasks/jobs execution history/log at your PrestaShop back office Tools - Task Log tab
You are able to specify to receive a email report of the task/job execution result, such as stock/inventory report, order sale report
The module is extensible, by using SQL Execution type of task/job, you can run any kind of SQL statement to update or get report from PrestaShop database.
By using Maintenance type of task, you can set your PrestaShop store to maintenance mode at scheduled time and restore to normal mode automatically.
By using Announcement type of task, you can display any messages ay your scheduled time, such as

Store maintenance announcement
Promotion announcement
News release announcement
Other kind of announcement

Demo site

You can have live demo experience here
http://agileservex.c...-job-scheduler/
Please contact us for admin access to the demo site

Where get the module
You can get more detailed information at
http://addons-modules.com/

Screenshot Images

Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby abrahamtet_1207 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm

the module is what I am looking for , I have a question

within this module am I able make a product disable or not unavailable to order for some specific time every day ?
abrahamtet_1207

Re: PrestaShop Task/Job Scheduler module

Postby shokinro » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

thanks for inquiry on Agile PrestaShop Task/Job scheduker module - best solution to let yout task/job done automatically and at your schedule.

the module is what I am looking for , I have a question
within this module am I able make a product disable or not unavailable to order for some specific time every day ?

Yes, you can do that. That is what the task scheduler for.
You can impleemnt this by create SQL task/job. You will need to write the sql statement for your task.

feel feee to ask if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby miguelarguedas_1152 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

I already bought it. Could I use this module to send me an alert when a I have a new seller request? (I configured it to manual request from user to become a seller) something like this?

SELECT *
FROM `ps_employee`
WHERE active =0
miguelarguedas_1152

Postby miguelarguedas_1152 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

By the way, I will not use my initial domain: www.pulperianumismatica.com. Instead I will use www.decoleccion.net. For licencing purpose, I would like you to change that on your records, please. I just want to be totally legal and to respect your intellectual rights.
Thank you
miguelarguedas_1152

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I already bought it. Could I use this module to send me an alert when a I have a new seller request? (I configured it to manual request from user to become a seller) something like this?

SELECT *
FROM `ps_employee`
WHERE active =0

Yes, you should be able to do that.
But there is one thing you need condier, if you schedule the task run multile times a day.
if the seller is not enabled, you will be receiving the same nofiticaiton.
So I suggest you do schedule one time a day, and do approval one time a day.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

By the way, I will not use my initial domain: www.pulperianumismatica.com. Instead I will use www.decoleccion.net. For licencing purpose, I would like you to change that on your records, please. I just want to be totally legal and to respect your intellectual rights.
Thank you

Thanks you very much for letingg us know.
We also responect you, we will change that for you later.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sarfrazahmedkhan_1804 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:09 am

Hi Kinro,

Using this module can I schedule a task like automatically disable a particular supplier on a specific time of day and then re enable it on other specific time?
sarfrazahmedkhan_1804

Postby shokinro » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanks for inquiry.

Using this module can I schedule a task like automatically disable a particular supplier on a specific time of day and then re enable it on other specific time?

Yes, it is possible.
You will need to create 2 SQL tasks and write SQL statements as task contents.
Assume the seller employee ID is 1234,

- you will use this SQL statement to disable the seller
Code: Select all
UPDATE 'ps_employee' SET active=0 WHERE id_employee = 0

- you will use this SQL statement to enable the seller
Code: Select all
UPDATE 'ps_employee' SET active=0 WHERE id_employee = 1
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby denizalkim_1946 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 am

I want to see demo site for prestashop agile job scheduler module. I used your deno site back office and make a schedule task/job but it do not work inside your front office demo site when the time is came. I want to set schedule job and see the differance when the time is come.where will I see the real demo for this module
denizalkim_1946

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons