Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payment

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 am

What is Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive module?
This is a PrestaShop Paypal payment module that handle 1 payer to multipler receivers paymentsin a transaction. By using this module, you are able to easily process your online payments among customer, sellers and the multiple seller store owner(or market place) in very flexible way.

Compatible with Agile PrestaShop 1.4x

Features of module
It supports normal simple payment, 1 sender 1 receiver scenario. For example customer pay to store, or customer pay to seller directly.
It suppourts parallel payments. 1 sender and multiple receivers scemario. Customer pay the order and money goes to store(commissions) and sellers directly(automatically deduct commissions).
It supports chained paymets. Customer pays store and store pays to sellers at one big transaction. By this way, you can hide payments between store and seller from customers. Customer does not know the payments betwwen store and sellers.
It automatically integrated with Agile PretaShop seller commission module. It will automatically calculate payment amount in consideraring of seller commissions in different scenario.

customer to store
customer to sellers
customer to store and sellers
store to sellers

Paypal-Adaptive-Payment-scenario-one-simple-payment

Paypal-Adaptive-Payment-scenario-two-paraleel-payment

Paypal-Adaptive-Payment-scenario-three-chained-payment

Some Notes:
If you choose use chained payments, you will need approve from Paypal. For simple or parallel payments, you don not need approval from Paypal.
Store paypal email address must be different from any seller paypal email address
Each seller must have different paypal email address
All seller's Paypal account must accept the currency the set as restriction curreny of this module. Usually this will be decided by store or market pla
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby retrofied_1132 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased the Agile PayPal Express module (Order: ##001331) to work with the Agile Multiple Seller (Order: #001166). All works great!

However, I am interested in the additional features provided by the Agile PayPal Adaptive module. Is it possible to try it out before purchasing it?

I also noted that it only works with the later versions of Agile Multiple Seller. I have v1.3 and would like to upgrade to the latest. I saw a comment in the forum that upgrades are free?

Cheers,
Hugo Giordano
retrofied_1132

Re: Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payme

Postby shokinro » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Hugo,
Thanks for your inquiry on Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive payment module, - A parallel and chained payment solution for Agile PrestaShop multiple seller/vendor module.

I recently purchased the Agile PayPal Express module (Order: ##001331) to work with the Agile Multiple Seller (Order: #001166). All works great!

Thanks for your feedback and I am glad everything works fine.

However, I am interested in the additional features provided by the Agile PayPal Adaptive module. Is it possible to try it out before purchasing it?

Yes, I will send you the demo site information shortly so that you can verify the functions by yourself.
The demo site info will be sent to your email address directly.

I also noted that it only works with the later versions of Agile Multiple Seller. I have v1.3 and would like to upgrade to the latest. I saw a comment in the forum that upgrades are free?

If the version you purchased has the same price with current version, the the upgrade is free. Otherwise, you only need to pay the price difference only.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dawn_1348 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 am

I am trying to use the adaptive payment module on checkout to test the set up however it just gives an error and I can not work it out at all!

error is as follows:

Some errors occured during prepaing the payment

Invalid seller payment information

any advice?

when selecting the payment mode screen I have both paypal and the adaptive logo
dawn_1348

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:39 am

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile PrestaShop Paypal adaptive payment - a solution with parallel and chained payment.

I am trying to use the adaptive payment module on checkout to test the set up however it just gives an error and I can not work it out at all!

error is as follows:

Some errors occured during prepaing the payment

Invalid seller payment information

any advice?

This error is usually caused by empty seller Paypal account email address.
Please make sure you have set the seller's Paypal account correctly.

Please check it here on how to set seller paypal account:
http://addons-modules.com/en/content/7- ... ount-email

If you are using latest version of Agile Multiple seller, the information has been merged into employee page, you can set it here

Employees tab - Select a seller employee to edit - select payment info
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dawn_1348 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 am

Hi, the paypal email address is set in the employee section, so from this all the details are set so am not sure what is going on, confusing to say the least.
dawn_1348

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, the paypal email address is set in the employee section, so from this all the details are set so am not sure what is going on, confusing to say the least.

First I would like to know if you have solved the issue or not after you set the Paypal address.
For sellers's Paypal, it must be set per seller and it must be able to set by both admin and by seller him/herself. At this moment I think it is best place.

What is your suggestion? I would like to hear, if is it better, maybe I can change in future version.
anyway, thanks for your comments and feedback.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dawn_1348 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm

This did not solve the issue, the paypal address was already set..
dawn_1348

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

please also make sure you have set the store Paypal email address correctly at Paypal Adaptive module screen. And all paypal (sandbox) email addresses are all correct.

If you think you have set everything correctly and the error still persists, I will have a look at for you.
Please send following information via private message box

1. your store admin access info
2. your store ftp access info

The steps to reproduce the issue
1. Buyer account log in info
2. Urls of links to products to add shopping cart
3. Seller account log in info

best regards
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi dawn_1348
Thanks for send me the access information.
But the back office admin user info is not correct. It should be an email address, the one you give is not an email address, I tried, but can not log in. Please send the correct information so that I can have a look at the issue with Agile PrestaShop Paypal adaptive payment module.

thanks
shokinro
Site Admin

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons