Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payment

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payme

Postby latintriad_1847 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 am

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using our Agile Paypal Adaptive (Paralel/Chained) payment module - a best payment solution for Agile PrestaShop multiple seller/vendor module.

I just tested the adaptative Paypal module with sandbox accounts for customer, seller and Store Admin. It's perfect!!. Just there's one problem (or maybe it's because I am a newbie with Prestashop, in that case sorry in advance): In the order's tab, when I click to display the invoice in PDF format, I get a white page with the following error:

FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /home3/inkamall/public_html/img//as/1.jpg

I guess you enabled option to include Seller Logo/Seller info the PDF invoice.
The path is to a seller logo image path.
From error message, it seems that the seller logo you uploaded for the seller is not JPEG file or it is corrupted.
Could you please try to upload another JPEG file to try if the error still happens.

I guess there is problem with your seller Logo JPEG file.

You was right. The seller logo was a PNG file. I changed it to JPEG and now it is solved. Thank you for the solution.

One question: How to disable the option to sellers of posting their products in "home" category to avoid showing the product in the "Feature Products" on the home page?
latintriad_1847

Postby shokinro » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks again for your inquiry of Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module.

One question: How to disable the option to sellers of posting their products in "home" category to avoid showing the product in the "Feature Products" on the home page?

In order to do that:
At Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module, there is a option to disable category browsing at back office. If you disable it, seller will not be able to browse the category and all products will be displayed in one place.
In this case, the HOME category will also be hidden.

Please try that to see if it will meet your needs.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby latintriad_1847 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Kinro:

I want the Paypal logo to be displayed on my website. In order to do that I had to install the Paypal Module in the BO. But after installing the Paypal Module, the Paypal payment method option appeared under your Agile Paypal adaptative payment Method during checkout. Is there another method to insert the Paypal HTML code for the logo in the right or left columns?

Thanks in advance

Jose
http://www.inkamall.com
latintriad_1847

Postby shokinro » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks for using Agile Paypal adaptive module, a good payment for your online market place.

There is standard advertising module provided by Prestashop, you can use this module for this purpose if you are not using it.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jfoulquier_1967 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello,

I\'m running a Prestashop merchant and I bought \"AGILE PRESTASHOP PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENT MODULE\" (order 1407 placed on 2012-03-09). Unfortunately I haven\'t been able to install it.
Would you be ok to install and configure the module for me please ? I\'m ok to pay for the service, as long as it is fair.

I also assume that my Prestashop installation is not clean as it should be. for example I can\'t upgrade it. I\'m also willing to pay a decent price for a cleanup of my installation if you can provide it.

Thx.
jfoulquier_1967

Postby shokinro » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi jfoulquier
Thanks for using Agile Paypal Adaptive module - a parallel/chained payment module.

I\'m running a Prestashop merchant and I bought \"AGILE PRESTASHOP PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENT MODULE\" (order 1407 placed on 2012-03-09). Unfortunately I haven\'t been able to install it.
Would you be ok to install and configure the module for me please ? I\'m ok to pay for the service, as long as it is fair.

I also assume that my Prestashop installation is not clean as it should be. for example I can\'t upgrade it. I\'m also willing to pay a decent price for a cleanup of my installation if you can provide it.

Yes, we provide module installation and configuration service. The basic installation fee is $25 each at this moment.

We can also provide you the installation service. The cost will be base your store requirements and the volume configuration work.

Please send your request to [email protected] and we will discuss details about you store.

Kinro
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_1073 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello,
I am interested in your Multi vendor/seller prestashop module,
but I need more information about the payment methods.
I am interested only that the seller receive money directly from
clients, so I don\'t need to use the commission option for our
store.so my question is :
1/ the Agile Multiple Seller module and Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive Payment module are suffisant to let the multiseller option working well and the seller receive money directly from clients ?

2/or I need to install the 3 modules below:
- Agile Multiple Seller module
- Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive Payment module
- Agile Seller Commissions module

what I need is to configure a multi seller/vendor options and let the seller receiving money directly from clients, I don\'t need the commsion option right now.

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Regards,

G.K.
info_1073

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm

info_1073 wrote:Hello,
I am interested in your Multi vendor/seller prestashop module,
but I need more information about the payment methods.
I am interested only that the seller receive money directly from
clients, so I don\'t need to use the commission option for our
store.so my question is :
1/ the Agile Multiple Seller module and Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive Payment module are suffisant to let the multiseller option working well and the seller receive money directly from clients ?

2/or I need to install the 3 modules below:
- Agile Multiple Seller module
- Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive Payment module
- Agile Seller Commissions module

what I need is to configure a multi seller/vendor options and let the seller receiving money directly from clients, I don\'t need the commsion option right now.

Regards,

G.K.

Thanks for inquiring our products.

The Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive Payment module NEEDS TO WORK with the Seller Commission module.
It needs get the calculated amount from the seller commission module even you don't need this module.

So you need these 3 modules. And if you buy these modules together, you can get 15% discount. No big difference from only buy two modules.

Thanks.

Support
jeffayao_1666

Postby info_1073 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Hello,
Thnak you for the answer,
what I need is that the seller receive money directly from client,
is there any other module that can help us to have this functions, without spending money to buy 3 modules.
because right now we are testing, but maybe later we can buy more modules for extending our payment options.

Regards,
G.K.
info_1073

Postby info_1073 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Re hello,
I am having another question
is my customer can pay with their cards(visa master card) without having a paypal account?

Thnak you in advance for the answer.

Regards,

G.K.
info_1073

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons