Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payment

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby fabrice_1731 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Bonjour ,

Je voudrais comprendre comment fonctionne ce module.
lorsqu\'un client veut acheter un produit et qui veut ensuiste payer comment se passe la répartition du montant. Est ce que le montant est automatiquement dispatcher en vendeurs et commissions boutique ?

Dans l\'administration je peux que mettre le compte paypal de l\'administrateur et pas celui des vendeurs.

Pourriez vous me repondre merci

fabrice_1731

Re: Agile PrestaShop Paypal Adaptive(parallel/Chained) Payme

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for your inquiry. I used Google translation to read your question. Hope you do so to read my asnwers.

Je voudrais comprendre comment fonctionne ce module.
lorsqu\'un client veut acheter un produit et qui veut ensuiste payer comment se passe la répartition du montant. Est ce que le montant est automatiquement dispatcher en vendeurs et commissions boutique ?

Dans l\'administration je peux que mettre le compte paypal de l\'administrateur et pas celui des vendeurs.

Yes, it is.
For example, product $100 (no tax), Commission rate is 25%

Customer Pay: $100
Seller get: $75
Store get: $25

Those are done automatically.

You have to set vendors/sellers Paypal account at Employee tab.
See here for more detailed instructions
http://addons-modules.com/en/content/7- ... ount-email

Hope I answered your questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fabrice_1758 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Bonjour , j\'ai pris votre module et je suis très content.
Cependant je me pose une question. Est ce qu\'il est possible que le gérant de la boutique et non le vendeur puisse utiliser ce module pour un paiement directe avec un acheteur. Exemple utilisation standard d\'un paypal.

Merci
fabrice_1758

Postby robmonc_1761 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 am

I am very interested in your plugin (AGILE PRESTASHOP PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENT MODULE), and would like to see how the backend works. Is there a demo site you could give me credentials to look at? It looks promising for us.

--Thanks
robmonc_1761

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

Bonjour , j\'ai pris votre module et je suis très content.
Cependant je me pose une question. Est ce qu\'il est possible que le gérant de la boutique et non le vendeur puisse utiliser ce module pour un paiement directe avec un acheteur. Exemple utilisation standard d\'un paypal.

I hope i understand your question correctly via Google translation.

If you you choose Store Owner collect payments from buyers(customer), then yes, you can use any payment method including standard Paypal module.

If you want seller collecs payment from buyers(customer), then you must use customized payment modules.
jeffayao_1666

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 am

I am very interested in your plugin (AGILE PRESTASHOP PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENT MODULE), and would like to see how the backend works. Is there a demo site you could give me credentials to look at? It looks promising for us.

You can request the demo site access info from the Agile Multiple Seller product page at our online store
http://addons-modules.com/en/market-pla ... le-14.html
jeffayao_1666

Postby ajdysart_1910 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 pm

I recently purchased the PayPal Adaptive Payment module and I am currently testing it with our cart. Everything is working great, but I have noticed that the customer's delivery address is not brought over to PayPal transaction details page after the transaction is completed. It's important that the address is brought over so the seller can utilize PayPal's seller protection.

Is there a setting that would bring over the buyer's shipping address when checking out.

Thank you for any help you can give!
ajdysart_1910

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module and its accessory modules.

I recently purchased the PayPal Adaptive Payment module and I am currently testing it with our cart. Everything is working great, but I have noticed that the customer's delivery address is not brought over to PayPal transaction details page after the transaction is completed. It's important that the address is brought over so the seller can utilize PayPal's seller protection.

Is there a setting that would bring over the buyer's shipping address when checking out.

Unfortunately, Paypal does not provide API for send address when using Paypal Adaptive API.
So it is not possible to bring shipping address to your Paypal account as long as you are using Paypal Adaptive API.
shokinro
Site Admin

PDF invoice error

Postby latintriad_1847 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 am

Hi Kinro:

I just tested the adaptative Paypal module with sandbox accounts for customer, seller and Store Admin. It's perfect!!. Just there's one problem (or maybe it's because I am a newbie with Prestashop, in that case sorry in advance): In the order's tab, when I click to display the invoice in PDF format, I get a white page with the following error:

FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /home3/inkamall/public_html/img//as/1.jpg

Please help!

My Site: http://www.inkamall.com
latintriad_1847

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 am

Thanks for using our Agile Paypal Adaptive (Paralel/Chained) payment module - a best payment solution for Agile PrestaShop multiple seller/vendor module.

I just tested the adaptative Paypal module with sandbox accounts for customer, seller and Store Admin. It's perfect!!. Just there's one problem (or maybe it's because I am a newbie with Prestashop, in that case sorry in advance): In the order's tab, when I click to display the invoice in PDF format, I get a white page with the following error:

FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /home3/inkamall/public_html/img//as/1.jpg

I guess you enabled option to include Seller Logo/Seller info the PDF invoice.
The path is to a seller logo image path.
From error message, it seems that the seller logo you uploaded for the seller is not JPEG file or it is corrupted.
Could you please try to upload another JPEG file to try if the error still happens.

I guess there is problem with your seller Logo JPEG file.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons