Agile PrestaShop bank wire module for Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile PrestaShop bank wire module for Agile Multiple Sel

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Daniel

I have a similar situation when i go and clicK "pay to this seller"
I get "Bank account information not found"

Im using prestashop 1.4.9 and i have Agile PrestaShop bank wire and agilemultipleseller1.5.0

You (admin) or seller has to set the seller's bank account information.
Please see here for more details on how to set seller payment account information
http://addons-modules.com/en/content/7- ... ount-email
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby gilbertocobos_1589 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi, I have a problem with the Agile multiple seller and agile bank wire, when I put the option Seller Collects the payments in Agile multiple seller.. I have to put the shopping mode on Products from a single seller.. If I don\'t do that.. when a costumer bought something, the information (bank account) in agile bankwire doesn\'t emailed to the costumer... this is a problem, because we have 15 vendors in the site.. and if we set that option to single vendor.. the shopping cart just accepts products from a single vendor.. and we need multiple products from multiple sellers and the payment method Agile bank wire
gilbertocobos_1589

Postby shokinro » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor and its accessory modules.

I have a problem with the Agile multiple seller and agile bank wire, when I put the option Seller Collects the payments in Agile multiple seller.. I have to put the shopping mode on Products from a single seller.. If I don\'t do that.. when a costumer bought something, the information (bank account) in agile bankwire doesn\'t emailed to the costumer... this is a problem, because we have 15 vendors in the site.. and if we set that option to single vendor.. the shopping cart just accepts products from a single vendor.. and we need multiple products from multiple sellers and the payment method Agile bank wire

When did you purchased the module? May you are using old version.
You should be able to use "Products from multiple sellers".
But in that case, if the customer add products from multiple sellers, he/she has to pay seller one by one.
Buyer needs to pay multiple times.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby alana.c.weaver_2374 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Using the AGILE PRESTASHOP BANK WIRE 1.0 module can store admin restrict bank wire transfers to sellers from certain regions or countries? For instance the store admin only allows U.S. sellers to accept bank wire transfer from the buyer after deducting the store commission and other applicable fees.
alana.c.weaver_2374

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 am

alana.c.weaver_2374 wrote:Using the AGILE PRESTASHOP BANK WIRE 1.0 module can store admin restrict bank wire transfers to sellers from certain regions or countries? For instance the store admin only allows U.S. sellers to accept bank wire transfer from the buyer after deducting the store commission and other applicable fees.

If using seller correct money mode in the multiple seller configuration, the store admin can specify/set the specified seller to use the bank wire module. But the seller receives the sale amount and owe the commission to the store owner.
jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 pm

@alana.c.weaver
Currently we do not have the function to restruct payment module for seller from specific region.
But it is possible to do customization for you. we can hide Agile Bank wire module at payment selection page based on state where the seller address is registered.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_2419 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 pm

if we buy now this module, we can use it with version 2.1.3 of Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/vendor module? Thank you.
info_2419

Postby pb.lifeforcebd_3391 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 pm

I have installed Prestashop 1.5.5.0 version and GoMarket Theme on my site. Please, confirm me, is agile multiseller module and its all accessories modules compatible with GoMarket Theme ?
To review the demo of GoMarket Theme, please visit http://demo.bossthemes.com/gomarket/
pb.lifeforcebd_3391

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 pm

thanks for your inquiry

I have installed Prestashop 1.5.5.0 version and GoMarket Theme on my site. Please, confirm me, is agile multiseller module and its all accessories modules compatible with GoMarket Theme ?
To review the demo of GoMarket Theme, please visit http://demo.bossthemes.com/gomarket/

I checked the theme, it looks great. we are not 100% sure if all of modules will be completely compatible.
But I think mostly it should be working fine. we may or may not need small adjustment on agile multiple shop module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby elmangas9_3890 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 am

Hello,
I have a question, this module can configure multiple voucher codes tpv?. I have multiple seller and every seller need a code in tpv.
Thanks.
elmangas9_3890

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons