PrestaShop Seller Listing Options module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 pm

What is this module does?
This module will allow the store owner to provide paid listing options for sellers to list with additional fee. For example, List/Show at HOME, show as HOT, show on list TOP of the category. Seller has to pay the option fees first before the product and its options become in effect.

Compatible PrestaShop Version
This module compatible with PrestaShop 1.4x

This module is accessory module. It will not work without Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller module.

Functionalities of PrestaShop affected by installing this mule.

Once this module is installed, the Home Featured module will be hijacked, only those product selected “show at HOME” and paid (if fee is not 0) will be listed on Home Featured product list.
At back office catalog, the HOME category will not be available to Sellers, because it will be available via product listing option – show as HOME.
At backoffice catalog product page, following listing options will be added to the product attribute at the right upper corner of the screen.

Features and how the options work

Basic list option must always be selected if there is any other option is selected.
All list options must be paid before it become in effect.
The option fees payment will go through front store checkout process, and a order will be placed when option fees payment is done.
Seller is able to pay listing options fees to store owner by any payment method that is available at your PrestaShop.
If price is set zero (0), then this option is free. It will become in effect as long as you select it and save it.
Once the option is in effect, the option is disabled and seller it not able to change it until it expires.
Once basic listing is expired, all other listing options will not be in effect even if those options are not expired because they added later than basic listing.
The listing duration (expiration) is configurable at modules screen by days, weeks, months or year.
Seller is able to disable the product by status (active/inactive) even when the listing options are still in effect.
The product choose to show on top will be choose randomly for fairness of sellers. Those products do not choose “shop on TOP” will be listed after those “show on TOP”.
If the option price is not set, it will be implicitly applied as 0 (free)

Update log
Ver 1.0 - 2012.02.15
- all basic features at first version described above

Ver 1.1.0 - 2012.08.21
- Change the listing valid period to at list option level. Each list option could have different length of list period.
- Fix a bug the get_home_products SQL to show seller name
- Fixed the basic list option date update issue;
- Fixed the get home product issue(Basic list option must be paid);

Some screenshot image

Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Re: PrestaShop Seller Listing Options module

Postby azlan.send_1576 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 am

How to disable "basic listing" from this module?

I like basic listing to be free and no time limit like default Prestashop.

Only Hot, Home and Top category for fees.

Can we choose which one we like to enable?
azlan.send_1576

Postby shokinro » Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks for your inquiry on Seller List Options module - A accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor, that allow store/market place owner to charge a fee for additional options like List at home, list on top of category.

How to disable "basic listing" from this module?
I like basic listing to be free and no time limit like default Prestashop.

You can just set basic listing fee to 0. All basic listing will be free of charge.
It will be appear as soon as it is created by seller and approved by market place admin if approval is required(this is configurable at core module - Agile multiple seller/vendor module).

Only Hot, Home and Top category for fees.
Can we choose which one we like to enable?

Very good question, currently it is not able to choose which one to enable or disable.

You can only control it by listing fee. If you do not use this option, just set the fee to 0. So everyone will be able use it.

We will consider to add this feature - enable or disable an option.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 am

Ver 1.1.0 - 2012.08.21
- Change the listing valid period to at list option level. Each list option could have different length of list period.
- Fix a bug the get_home_products SQL to show seller name
- Fixed the basic list option date update issue;
- Fixed the get home product issue(Basic list option must be paid);
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby karo.decora_2632 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Hello I would like to change way of showing products AT HOME and ON TOP, now new ones go at the end of list, and I would like that new ones go at the begging (or even better in random way). Options are for 1 week so in this case we can see the same products opening site during 7 days. It's not very good.
By the way I set in preferences/products like I want and new products in categories come as first but it doesn't change products At Home and On Top.
It's quite important for me because people pay to be visible and I would be frustrated if my products were going to the bottom of site, which is not very busy.

Thank you for your help in advance.
karo.decora_2632

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:15 am

@ karo.decora
thanks for using our agile seller list option modules.

I would like to change way of showing products AT HOME and ON TOP, now new ones go at the end of list, and I would like that new ones go at the begging (or even better in random way). Options are for 1 week so in this case we can see the same products opening site during 7 days. It's not very good.

About List On Top (of category)
Currently it is displayed randomly. It will list all products that choose List On Top first, then other products will after those List On Top products. Among the List On Top products the list order is random, to make fair to all customer who choose the same option.

About List At Home
Currently is it no sorted randomly, but you are right. it is good to sort it randomly.
I will make that change and give you an update as soon as I got an chance.
Please remind me if I forgot.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby karo.decora_2632 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello shokinro,
I would like to ask if you made already some changes in AT HOME option to sort products randomly.
If not, I remind you, according to your request :)

Regards,
Karo
karo.decora_2632

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

@karo
thanks using our modules.
I would like to ask if you made already some changes in AT HOME option to sort products randomly.
If not, I remind you, according to your request

Yes, it has been implemented. I just forgot to update this thread, sorry about that.
You see the release note of Ver 1.2.4 as following.

Ver 1.2.4 - 2013.03.24
- Fixed an issue at List Optons Payment -> when seller pay with Token (integratred with Agile prepaid token/credit module).
Seller was able to reduced the quantity of itemsm but still get all options listed.
- Changed to display the product at Home (Show at Home option) in a random order so that all customer will be treatred fairly.

You can contact [email protected] for an update of the module, but you may need to update all related modules because we have some core changed of agile multiple seller.

If you can tell me the version of your module, I can just make the changes of that file for you to avoid update all modules.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby javsint_2892 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi, I have all your modules for 1.5, but i can\'t find the way to put the price for every option in this module. I want to put a general price for every option, do you have a video or manual to help me? thanks in advance.
javsint_2892

Postby shokinro » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am

just want to give an update on this topic.
I have all your modules for 1.5, but i can\'t find the way to put the price for every option in this module. I want to put a general price for every option, do you have a video or manual to help me? thanks in advance.

we have sent a configuration guide, hope you have figured our how to do that now.
I also uploaded the guide to this post for your reference.
Attachments
How To Configure the List Option.zip
How To Configure the List Option
(334.9 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
shokinro
Site Admin

Next

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons