Agile Google Checkout module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 pm

This module is customized version of standard Google Checkout module that comes with PrestaShop package. It is integrated into Agile PrestaShop multiple seller module to facilitate Google Checkout payment at "seller collects payment" mode.

Compatible version:
PrestaShop 1.4x
Agile multiple seller 1.4.1.11 oh higher
Agile seller commission module 1.0.7 or higher

There is no additional special features added at the moment, so it has the same features that standard Google checkout module has. But it is integrated into multiple seller module to allow different payment collection mode.

Both store owner and sellers will need Google API to accept payment from customer via Google Checkout.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_1073 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello,
I am interested to buy this module to work with Agile Multi seller/vendor module,
my question is:

1/my clients(users) that will pay, they can pay seller directly?

2/ the payment can be distributed for many sellers together?
or every payment will be to only one seller, because if the customer buy different things from many sellers, it\\\'s normal to pay for all,but the payment should go to every seller separately

3/ the customers can pay with their cards (visa/master cards) without having a paypal account?

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Regards,

G.K.
info_1073

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons