PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby aligulbay_680 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using our Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor modules.

is it possible to show shipping options on product page with your shipping module ?

What do you mean? could you give me a an example?

A seller has 2 shippings. for current prestashop , they are visable on order process page. I want to show shipping cost on product page. So a buyer can see the price of product and shipping cost on the product page at the same time.

Thanks
Ali
aligulbay_680

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:54 am

Thanks using Agile Multiple Seller/vendor and its accessory modules.

A seller has 2 shippings. for current prestashop , they are visable on order process page. I want to show shipping cost on product page. So a buyer can see the price of product and shipping cost on the product page at the same time.

yes, that is possible to so, but currently we do not have resource to implement this feature.
Hope we can implement this in future version.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby latintriad_1847 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I am planning of opening a marketplace for sellers from different states. Is this module a must if I want the sellers to use the USPS and UPS shipping module? What will be the address for the sellers? The store address or their own for shipping calculation?
latintriad_1847

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 am

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor and its accessory modules.

I am planning of opening a marketplace for sellers from different states. Is this module a must if I want the sellers to use the USPS and UPS shipping module? What will be the address for the sellers? The store address or their own for shipping calculation?

If all sellers share same Carriers, then you do not need this module - Agile Seller Shipping module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby zionopia_2318 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi There,

Merry X-Mas for today.
Is there for the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping modul also a Frontend Admin for 1.5 available? I´m right now using it on 1.5 and thinking about adding this module, but does not want to give the sellers the availability to access the original admin BE.
zionopia_2318

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm

zionopia_2318 wrote:Hi There,

Merry X-Mas for today.
Is there for the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping modul also a Frontend Admin for 1.5 available? I´m right now using it on 1.5 and thinking about adding this module, but does not want to give the sellers the availability to access the original admin BE.

Thanks for your inquiry.
Now this module does not provide the frontend admin function for the shipping setting. But Even the seller goes to backend, the seller can only see limited tabs and can only manage his/her own settings.

Support
jeffayao_1666

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 am

Kinro, again I putting me contact you by this hereby, this time I bought two modules: Agile PrestaShop Sellers / Vendor rating module and Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping module. with this last is with which am having trouble. I have a few hours trying to find a way how to set it, but can not find the way, apparently did not see any changes just added a new carrier "Default Carrier".

My situation is this. I need that every seller has a way to set their own carriers, each with their own zone and states. Carriers of my country, for example. "Estafeta" this company works by zones, zone 1, zone 2, zone 3, etc, etc.. Each zone corresponds according to the place where this is shipped, and each zone is a range in kilometers. This you can check it to make it more clear in the following link:

http://www.estafeta.com/servicios/mensa ... ecios.aspx

Perhaps the settings that I have in the permits of employees is wrong because I have disabled the zones in agilemultipleseller

If you can help me set it up, I would be very grateful
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 pm

@cin.corp
Thanks for using Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module as your online market place solution.

I need that every seller has a way to set their own carriers, each with their own zone and states. Carriers of my country, for example. "Estafeta" this company works by zones, zone 1, zone 2, zone 3, etc, etc.. Each zone corresponds according to the place where this is shipped, and each zone is a range in kilometers. This you can check it to make it more clear in the following link:

At this moment, seller has to go back office Shipping tab to create private carrier and set private shipping fees.
There is a link at bottom of My Seller Account that can bring seller to back office functions.

But we have just finished a new feature in agile seller shipping module so that seller can manage shipping carrier and shipping fee at front store. the new feature development is finished current is under testing, it should be ready for release in a few days. You will need to upgrade this module and related modules to a new version to use this new feature.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cin.corp_2577 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Kinro, thanks for your quick response, how do I configure it? so that my customers have the option to manage their own carriers, this according to their own zones, and states.

The problem I have is that prestashop only gives us the option to configure zones, countries and states in general, this configuration would be used for all store and sellers. This is what we do not want. If my store was a single store located in a specific region no problem we can handle with the option that gives us prestashop, anyway shipments would be from a single point. But in our case is a multistore, vendors from different parts of the country therefore different distances and price ranges. It is for this reason that we purchase this module for each seller has the option to manage their own zones, according to its point of origin.

Another detail. Shipping prices, these are shown in the product description so that customers have the option to choose the most convenient price.

As I explained earlier, I've spent some time trying to set it up, I do not noticed that is some change in the system.

If possible and would be very grateful you could give me instructions on how to set it up or if you can take a look, I can send the data from my store to your email
cin.corp_2577

Postby shokinro » Sun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm

@cin.corp
Thanks again for your inquiry and for using our modules.
Unfortunately, at this moment, Seller is not able to manage Zones and States. This need to be created by admin. We will consider to implement this function for sellers in near future.

Also we do not have feature to show shipping fee at products page at this moment.

Another detail. Shipping prices, these are shown in the product description so that customers have the option to choose the most convenient price.

During checkout, customer is able to choose carrier at product level. For each
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons