PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby lhowe_4091 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Some of our vendors (sellers) use flat rate shipping on smaller items. Is this option available in this module?
lhowe_4091

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Some of our vendors (sellers) use flat rate shipping on smaller items. Is this option available in this module?

I am not sure what mean - do you mean the shipping is per item? unfortunately, the module does not support shipping fee per item.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby wai_king1_4115 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 pm

hi,

it's possible to show the shipping information on the product page, just like in thecraze.com

Shipping Info
This item ships from United Kingdom
Ship To Time to deliver Price
United Kingdom Standard 3-5 days £ 2.75
United Kingdom Express 2-3 days £ 6.50
Europe 3-7 days £ 3.75
North America 7-12 days £ 4.50
Rest of the world 10-15 days £ 6.00

regards,
wai king
wai_king1_4115

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

it's possible to show the shipping information on the product page, just like in thecraze.com

Shipping Info
This item ships from United Kingdom
Ship To Time to deliver Price
United Kingdom Standard 3-5 days £ 2.75
United Kingdom Express 2-3 days £ 6.50
Europe 3-7 days £ 3.75
North America 7-12 days £ 4.50
Rest of the world 10-15 days £ 6.00

Yes, this is possible. you will need use our following 2 modules
- agile seller shipping module
- agile shipping estimation module
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby palmafrican_3632 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi this module is no longer working on my website and all my products were showing free shipping. I had to remove it entirely on the site. I have already purchased it. Will I be refunded or given an updated download?
palmafrican_3632

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 am

Hi this module is no longer working on my website and all my products were showing free shipping. I had to remove it entirely on the site. I have already purchased it. Will I be refunded or given an updated download?

if it was working before, why it suddenly now working?
did you upgrade your store or you made any changes?

Please check the module configuration and carrier configuration, make sure it is configured correctly.

If you have upgraded your store, you may need upgrade the module. You can request a upgrade by contacting [email protected] with your order #.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philandheatherj_3989 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 pm

First, I'd like to say that I love your modules. They're excellent. I do need a little help on this one. I set up 2 separate sellers for testing out how it all works together and have come across an issue. I logged in as Seller 1 and set up a shipping carrier for that seller. I then logged out and logged in as Seller 2. When I went to assign a carrier to Seller 2's product, Seller 1's carrier is listed as a shipping option. I should not be seeing what Seller 1 set up right? Is this because we're logged in from the same IP address or do I have something I need to fix in the system? Thanks!
philandheatherj_3989

Postby philandheatherj_3989 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:24 pm

For those that ran into this same issue, I emailed support and they sent me the updated add-ons. This fixed my problem.
philandheatherj_3989

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am

thanks for using our modules.

You had installed this product on my website. I am having one issue. You have disable my website's default carrier 'TheShoppersFront' and set 'agilesellershipping' as the default carrier.

I want to use 'TheShoppersFront' as my default carrier for all sellers and when I want to disable your carrier I see a message in the module config section saying, "Please DONT NOT DELETE this carrier - This carrier is Linked to this module" Now does this mean I can't change my default carrier to my own and I have to use 'agilesellershipping'? I mean can I not put the name 'TheShoppersFront' in Shipping Module config window?

Using 'agilesellershipping' our only option?

In old seller shipping module, you can only have one public carrier. in our newer version, you can have multiple public/shared carriers.
but either way, you have set our agilesellershipping carrier as default carrier. you can change to configure "agilesellershipping" carrier to the same of your existing default carrier if you want.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:09 am

First, I'd like to say that I love your modules. They're excellent. I do need a little help on this one. I set up 2 separate sellers for testing out how it all works together and have come across an issue. I logged in as Seller 1 and set up a shipping carrier for that seller. I then logged out and logged in as Seller 2. When I went to assign a carrier to Seller 2's product, Seller 1's carrier is listed as a shipping option. I should not be seeing what Seller 1 set up right? Is this because we're logged in from the same IP address or do I have something I need to fix in the system? Thanks!

For those that ran into this same issue, I emailed support and they sent me the updated add-ons. This fixed my problem.

thanks for your update and sharing.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons