PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:32 am

@ madhurna_4532

For point no. 7 I am still unclear, like in case of other paid modules if I buy from envanto, whether the module will be provided with the upgrade in case of prestashop gets upgraded.

If you still using the same major version of the module, for example it is PrestaShop 1.6.0.9 (currently), you upgrade to 1.6.1.0 (assume future), and it is within a year from the date of purchase, then you will get free upgrade. If PrestaShop upgrade to 1.7.0 or after more than a year, then you will have to pay a upgrade fee.
Please check our Terms & Conditions & module upgrade policy.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... conditions
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... ade-policy
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby rgarciareina_4573 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:27 pm

In Prestashop 1.6 when you edit a carrier a new Carrier id is created, before carrier is marked like delete and the Linked Carrier of Agile Seller Shipping module is lost.

It's imposible config a Carrier because the link is lost after edit.

Please, could you help me?
rgarciareina_4573

Postby rgarciareina_4573 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm

In Prestashop 1.6 when you edit a carrier a new Carrier id is created, before carrier is marked like delete and the Linked Carrier of Agile Seller Shipping module is lost.

Please, could you help me?
rgarciareina_4573

Postby shokinro » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:41 pm

that is the way PrestaShop designed.
but the module should catch the changes and switch to the new carrier at background as long as the module is installed correctly.
the module hooked to "carrierUpdate" event, when this happens, it will get new ID and set it as linked to the module
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fera_4607 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello.

I'd like to know if the Agile Prestashop Seller Shipping Module gives me some particular functionality. I mean when each individual seller is able to set the shiping charges also according to states or postal codes, related to price or weight. For example, for an order with a particular price or a particular weight AND from the particular postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be X but for an order with the same price/weight BUT from the different postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be Y ???

If the answer is yes, then great! If the answer is no, then I've the next question... Will You be able to remake that module to make it possible to set the shiping charges for states or postal codes?

I've bought such a module: postaldeliv (http://addons.prestashop.com/pl/logistics/4891-postal-deliv-shipping-fees-by-postcodes.html) - but it doesn't work with a individual seller (agilemultipleseller). Is it possible for You to remake Your Agile Multiple Seller Module to make it work for an individual seller the same way as it works for a shipper creation?

Best regards,
Joanna
fera_4607

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

I'd like to know if the Agile Prestashop Seller Shipping Module gives me some particular functionality. I mean when each individual seller is able to set the shiping charges also according to states or postal codes, related to price or weight. For example, for an order with a particular price or a particular weight AND from the particular postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be X but for an order with the same price/weight BUT from the different postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be Y ???

The shipping estimation module will show available carriers and shipping fee on product page based on location selected by buyer.
Yes it will show different shipping fee for different location, but buyer current can only select Country and State, not zip code/postal code.

If the answer is yes, then great! If the answer is no, then I've the next question... Will You be able to remake that module to make it possible to set the shiping charges for states or postal codes?

As mentioned above, it will only based on Country/State, so it is state level, not post code level, because delivery zone at country/state level.

I've bought such a module: postaldeliv (http://addons.prestashop.com/pl/logisti ... codes.html) - but it doesn't work with a individual seller (agilemultipleseller). Is it possible for You to remake Your Agile Multiple Seller Module to make it work for an individual seller the same way as it works for a shipper creation?

Unfortunate, currently the agile seller shipping module does not support 3rd party shipping modules. we are considering to extend to shipping carriers linked to modules. but it is not available at this moment.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fera_4607 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Thank You for Your quick answer.
As it comes to the last part of your letter "Unfortunate, currently the agile seller shipping module does not support 3rd party shipping modules. we are considering to extend to shipping carriers linked to modules. but it is not available at this moment."
Do You think it would be possible to do such an extention for a special order with extra payment? I ask about it 'cause I need this kind of sollution asap.

Kind regards,
Joanna
fera_4607

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:48 pm

thanks again for your inquiry

As it comes to the last part of your letter "Unfortunate, currently the agile seller shipping module does not support 3rd party shipping modules. we are considering to extend to shipping carriers linked to modules. but it is not available at this moment."
Do You think it would be possible to do such an extention for a special order with extra payment? I ask about it 'cause I need this kind of sollution asap.

could you send us the shipping module so that I can have a look at it to see if it possible and how much effort need to do that.
please contact [email protected]
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby trev_4611 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:10 pm

if a customer creates an order of 2 products from 2 sellers a and b for 50 and 100 euro. if the 2 sellers have different carriers and different prices, say 5 and 10 euro. can the buyer be made to select 2 seperate carriers, i.e. shop a = 5 + 50 and b = 10 + 100? thank you
trev_4611

Postby ferart.pl_4491 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello.
I've bought and instalized Prestashop Seller Shipping Module and also Agile Shipping Estimation Module (Prestashop 1.6.0.9). According to what You've written the individual Seller (from Agile Multiple Seller Module) should be able in this Module to add the own carrier by the price or weight and also to define the shipping costs by the country or state. I've instalized this Module. I've set in localization/ Zone - Poland (Europe is to large zone for my needs), I've set country - Poland, I've set states and added themto Poland. And now I've got some questions to You.

1. Is the individual agilemultipleseller able to add his carrires by the price or weight and country or state in the administration panel (BO)??? - 'cause the additional positions in the table of carriers don't show up by me :(
2. Is it possible and HOW to do it, to be able to configure the carrier by the country and state, as You've written, and not only by the zone???

I've some problem with this and time by the deadline is my priority. I need very exact instruction what and how to do, instruction step by step like for a woman or a child :) I need to now exactly how it should work.

Thank You for Your answer in advance :)
Kind regards :)
Joanna
ferart.pl_4491

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons