PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:30 pm

The cheapest carrier will be set as default.
If free shipping is one of the choices customer can choose, why it is a problem?
Customer should be responsible to choose correct shipping carrier, If it should not be a choice, then you need to disable free shipping carrier.

We do not have the feature to have the Default Carrier to be chosen as default.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:52 pm

shokinro wrote:
Hello. I hope I am asking this question in the right forum. I have the Multiple Seller and Seller Shipping modules installed and have come across an issue. If a customer goes to check out and does not have an available shipper/carrier, the system still allows them to checkout/pay and gives free shipping. Is there any way to disallow checkout if there is no carrier available? I don't want people to buy from a seller that did not set up a carrier and get free shipping, because the seller will be coming to me complaining next. Thanks!

If there is any product does not have a shipping carrier available, there should be an error message displayed.
As long as the module is installed and configured correctly, this should be working.
make sure you do not have any public/shared carriers that available for all sellers.

I do get the error that says there is no carrier available, but if I click on the proceed to checkout button it still allows me to check out and applies the highest price even though I checked the box to disable it. I reinstalled the module but it still is allowing me to go to paypal checkout. Any idea why it doesn't stop me?
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:26 am

thanks for using our modules.

currently the module does not force stop user to from checking out, it only show error messages. User should not continue to checkout if see error message.
we may consider to see if we can stop user from checking out next version. Are you using checkout One Page Checkout mode?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Yes, I am using the One Page Checkout. Would changing that do anything to help?
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 am

actually currently the behaviour is the same.
but there might be difference in the future, because it works in a different way. we will see if we can make that changes.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jang5th_3250 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi,

Do this module add fee by state, city in country?

My country has 63 state/city and I split them to 3 zone A, B, C.

Shipping fee from A - A: $0.2
Shipping fee from A - B: $2
Shipping fee from A - C: $3
Shipping fee from B - B: $0.1
Shipping fee from B - C: $1
Shipping fee from C - C: $0.5

I'm shop who is living at A zone.
The seller who is living at B zone.
The customer who is living at C zone.

When the customer buys product from shop, customer pays shipping fee is $2.
But when the customer buys product from the seller, customer pays shipping fee is $1.
And if the customer wants to receive at B zone, customer pays shipping fee is $0.1.

Can this module do that?
jang5th_3250

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:11 am

@jang5th_3250
thanks for your inquiry - sorry for late response, it seems we missed your message.

Yes, the module will allow each seller to create private shipping carriers so that set shipping fee based on each seller's location.
For example, seller A located location A, he/she can create carrier to set shipping fees for different zone A-$0.2,B-$2, C-$3.
And Seller B located in location B, he/she can create carrier to set shipping fee for different zone at A-?, B-$0.1, C-$1
shokinro
Site Admin

PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby e.vink_5120 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:22 pm

How can a seller set up shipping cost based on the price, so for example

- price $10-$100 -> $3 shipping costs
- price $100-300 -> $10 shipping costs

I see in the vendor dashboard under shipping -> billing -> according to total price
But don't know how to set the ranges.
e.vink_5120

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:44 am

There should a button icons for you to add a new range(price), the. You will be able to set shipping fee for this range and each delivery zone.

At front office - my seller account - shipping

You have to create an private carrier so you will be able to set the shipping fee and price range.
For public/shared carrier, it is read only to sellers.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 am

Currently, if a seller has 2 products and has the same shipping for each, the system is combining the shipping instead of billing them separately. For example, they have product 1 with $15 shipping cost and product 2 with the same $15 shipping using the same carrier, instead of the total being $30 it combines them at $15. Is there any way for them to be billed separately without creating a new shipper for each? Thanks!
philjackson1_4499

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons