PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby cc.diretorio_3031 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Is this module able to work in Brazil with the local carriers?
cc.diretorio_3031

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Is this module able to work in Brazil with the local carriers?

First of all, this module is an accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller/vendor module. It will not work without Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module.
And yes, you can use this module to manage any carrier as long as it can be configured with PrestaShop standard shipping carrier management. That is - shipping fee is based on price or weight and also depends on delivery zones.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 am

We have just released Agile Seller Shipping module version 1.2.5.1 with the following improvements and fixes.

Ver 1.2.5.1 - 2013.12.06
- New feature - always uses the lowest shipping carrier by default.
- New feature - the carriers in the drop down list will be sorted by price, lowest to highest.
- Fixed issue - when the user switches Zones (for example, before log in, and after log in).
- Fixed carrier - shipping fee tax displaying an issue in the product level carrier dropdown list.
- Fixed issue - not able to focus on width/weight/depth field for editing.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby palmafrican_3632 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 am

Hello I bought this module but I can\'t see any installion documentation or video tutorials.
I am now struggling as a result and my business is waiting on its knees.

I need to be able to assign prices by weight but your module dont offer me any of the features you mentioned it would.

Regards
Serign-B
palmafrican_3632

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 am

Thanks using our modules.

You need to create private carriers for sellers or create shared carriers.
For each carrier, you should be able to set shipping fees based on order amount or product weight. It is PrestaShop standard carrier configuration, you can refer PrestaShop carrier configuration manual.

You can find detailed instructions here
http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/ ... g+Shipping
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_3807 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:23 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for your inquiry on Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor and its accessory modules.

I am planning of opening a marketplace for sellers from different states. Is this module a must if I want the sellers to use the USPS and UPS shipping module? What will be the address for the sellers? The store address or their own for shipping calculation?

If all sellers share same Carriers, then you do not need this module - Agile Seller Shipping module.

Sorry, there doesn't seem to be any instructions or video documentation with this module.

We are also using the shared carriers for our store. How does this work for sellers? We already purchased the Seller-Shipping module and looks like we don't need that now.

1. We only want to use USPS, UPS, FEDEX, Pick Up In Store options

2. We don't want the seller to add their own shipping. We only want sellers to choose from the shop's main options (usps, fedex, ups, instore)

3. How does the seller integrate with their own carrier accounts? What if a seller has a special discount on shipping through their UPS or FEDEX account? How do they integrate this shipping with your modules.

4. How does the carrier know to if the seller is printing shipping labels for "pick up at store", or if the shipper is using a drop-off location.

5. When I set up the individual carrier modules (usps, fedex, etc.), it asks for Account details for each carrier. If I create an account with them I have to enter my business info, address and credit card details. How do I set these accounts up so all they do is calculate shipping charges based on carrier rates, package dimensions, weight, and location? I don't want to get billed for shipping charges or usage of service. I just want to offer these Shipping Options for our sellers since they are the most popular forms of shipping.

6. How does the carrier know not to use the main shop's shipping account details

Thank you!
info_3807

Postby info_4023 » Wed May 28, 2014 3:24 am

Hi Agile Support,

we purchased 8 modules from you on 22/5/2014.

Order: VAAWCXLES placed on 05/22/2014 12:01:46
Payment: Agile Paypal
Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price
AGILE-18 Agile PrestaShop Membership Module $108.00 1 $108.00
AGILE-21 Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module $144.00 1 $144.00
AGILE-35 Agile PrestaShop Seller/Vendor Rating Module $55.25 1 $55.25
AGILE-38 Agile Prestashop Seller Commission Module $74.80 1 $74.80
AGILE-43 Agile PrestaShop Seller List Options Module $68.00 1 $68.00
AGILE-52 Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module $81.00 1 $81.00
AGILE-62 Agile PrestaShop Multiple Shop Module $76.50 1 $76.50
AGILE-72 Agile PrestaShop Paypal Parallel Payment Module $93.50 1 $93.50

Everyhting seem working fine except Seller Shipping Module, that not working as we expected. We purchased this module after went through the LATEST SHOWCASES/TESTIMONIALS from your website

expected it will look & function like this one

"United Kingdom
CRAZE
http://thecraze.com/

Date Submitted: 2013-09-26 07:48:42
PrestaShop version: 1.5.4.1
Products Used
Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module
Agile Prestashop Seller Commission Module
Agile PrestaShop Seller Messenger Module
Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module

Store Description
Craze is a marketplace for independent fashion brands from all around the world. "

with detail shipping description on each product page and most importantly, each seller from allow the world can set their own shipping charges (Especially including for domestic/ own country shipping).

So we tried and figure out it's is possible but not likely practical to do this with your Seller Shipping Module.

Example:
A is a registered seller based in Singapore (Zone Asia), he posted a product and add the carrier charge based on default zones in prestashop

1 Europe
2 North America
3 Asia
4 Africa
5 Oceania
6 South America
7 Europe (non-EU)
8 Central America/Antilla
ex. carrier charge 0-10kg : zone Europe $13.00, zone North America $14.00, zone Asia $12.50 and so on....

ok, now B the buyer from Singapore (Zone Asia) as well, add this product and want it to ship to his address in Singapore and after checkout found out that the shipping charge of $12.50, even goods planned to ship within the country, but because of the setting, the system will charge zone Asia rate.

to solve this A request the admin to create a new zone called ("Zone Singapore") and remove Singapore from Asia zone and assign Singapore to ("Zone Singapore") and re-create the shipping charge add a new zone
1 Europe
2 North America
3 Asia
4 Africa
5 Oceania
6 South America
7 Europe (non-EU)
9 Zone Singapore

then A solved his problem for domestic shipping.

the problem is now in the prestashop countries database, Singapore been changed from Zone "Asia" to "Zone Singapore".

then here come C, registered seller from Malaysia (Asia), face the same problem again, cant solve the domestic shipping issue, request admin to create a new zone called ("Zone Malaysia") and remove Malaysia from Asia zone and assign Malaysia to ("Zone Malaysia") and re-create the shipping charge add a new zone

1 Europe
2 North America
3 Asia
4 Africa
5 Oceania
6 South America
7 Europe (non-EU)
*9 Zone Singapore
10 Zone Malaysia

*Note that C must set the shipping charge for Zone Singapore as well, cause C not set the shipping charge for Zone Singapore, Singaporean buyer with Singapore address wont be able to buy the product, cause Singapore no more in the Asia Zone!

So at the end, everything will end up, all continent's zone will become Zone based on country,
every time we add a product, we will need to add shipping zone for over 244 countries, It's not practical at all.

Any advice for you guys will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Wong
info_4023

Postby shokinro » Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

We have fixed one issue related seller shipping module, I am not sure if that issue is related to the issue you are referring to.
Please kindly contact [email protected] with your order # to request an update of the agile multiple seller module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_4023 » Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 am

Hi shokinro,

thanks for your feedback, i will send an email to request an updated version of modules. my current version is agilesellershipping2.0.0.4.

It's a a very important issue, cause if we offer multiple sellers in our website marketplace, we cant expect that all sellers come from the same country, state & zone.

current :
A, seller (Malaysia, Asia Zone)
B, seller (Singapore, Asia Zone)
C, buyer (Malaysia, Asia Zone) buy from A, buyer pay Asia Zone shipping rate for domestic shipping. (Problem)
C, buyer (Malaysia, Asia Zone) buy from B, buyer pay Asia Zone shipping rate for Singapore - Malaysia shipping.

should be :
A, seller (Malaysia, Asia Zone & Domestic Zone)
B, seller (Singapore, Asia Zone & Domestic Zone)
C, buyer (Malaysia, Asia Zone & Domestic Zone) buy from A, system detected A & C's shipping address from same country, then offer C Domestic Zone shipping rate, buyer pay Domestic Zone shipping rate for domestic shipping.
C, buyer (Malaysia, Asia Zone & Domestic Zone) buy from B, system detected B & C's shipping address not from same country, then offer C Asia Zone shipping rate, buyer pay Asia Zone shipping rate for Singapore - Malaysia shipping.

it's just my opinion :)

regards,
wai king
info_4023

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 am

The zones should be created by admin at main store level and be shared/used by all sellers.

When seller configure his/her private carrier, seller is able to choose the delivery zones from zone available (created by admin). Based on different carrier, seller can choose different zone, also set different shipping fee for different zone.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons