PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:02 am

thanks for your inquiry

1. Is the individual agilemultipleseller able to add his carrires by the price or weight and country or state in the administration panel (BO)??? - 'cause the additional positions in the table of carriers don't show up by me :(
2. Is it possible and HOW to do it, to be able to configure the carrier by the country and state, as You've written, and not only by the zone???

The seller can add carriers.
Each carrier seller can choose delivery zones(not country/state).

I do not remember we have any place indicate that you can set carrier by country or state. you can only configure carriers by delivery zones. and you and assign your country and state to zones.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ferart.pl_4491 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I'd like to know if the Agile Prestashop Seller Shipping Module gives me some particular functionality. I mean when each individual seller is able to set the shiping charges also according to states or postal codes, related to price or weight. For example, for an order with a particular price or a particular weight AND from the particular postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be X but for an order with the same price/weight BUT from the different postal codes bracket the shiping charge will be Y ???

The shipping estimation module will show available carriers and shipping fee on product page based on location selected by buyer.
Yes it will show different shipping fee for different location, but buyer current can only select Country and State, not zip code/postal code.

If the answer is yes, then great! If the answer is no, then I've the next question... Will You be able to remake that module to make it possible to set the shiping charges for states or postal codes?

As mentioned above, it will only based on Country/State, so it is state level, not post code level, because delivery zone at country/state level.

I need shipping select by State. Is there any possibility to remake this Module in the way that choosing the states of particular country will be able?
ferart.pl_4491

Postby shokinro » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

I need shipping select by State. Is there any possibility to remake this Module in the way that choosing the states of particular country will be able?

You can create zones at state level - create a zone for each state.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ferart.pl_4491 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:00 am

Thank you! That's the point :-)
ferart.pl_4491

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:30 am

great, hope it helped.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jacky.cheng_4688 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 am

Hello, is it possible to implement some shipping API (eg, FedEX web service) based on this module? Will there be any documentation provided? Thanks.
jacky.cheng_4688

Postby shokinro » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Hello, is it possible to implement some shipping API (eg, FedEX web service) based on this module? Will there be any documentation provided? Thanks.

Currently the module does not support sipping carriers that come as separated modules(linked to modules).
But I think it should be possible to integrate into this module by customization coding, if you are familiar with PrestaShop shipping carrier module related coding.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ramon_4817 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Hello,

Before buying the module we want to ensure a question we need.

We need to combine shipping weight ranges and price.

For example, to set up several zones with different shipping by weight, and then each zone to have a free price for purchases over a price.

Is this possible?

Thank you
ramon_4817

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

You can set at shipping carrier level to calculate the shipping based on weight or product price(order amount). You can set different shipping fee based weight range or price range based on different delivery zone.

Not sure of I answered your questions.

Kinro
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby alanfaretta_4905 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi, I would like to know if this module works without the Multiple Seller Module installed?

I only need customers to be able to choose a different carrier for each product in cart.

Thanks.

Alan.
alanfaretta_4905

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons