PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:01 am

thanks for using our modules.

Currently, if a seller has 2 products and has the same shipping for each, the system is combining the shipping instead of billing them separately. For example, they have product 1 with $15 shipping cost and product 2 with the same $15 shipping using the same carrier, instead of the total being $30 it combines them at $15. Is there any way for them to be billed separately without creating a new shipper for each? Thanks!

Yes, this is the way designed.
If the products from the same seller and the customer choose to use the same carrier, the shipping fee will be calculated by combining them together.

If you want shipping fee charged by product per item, you can set the shipping fee at carrier to $0, but set Additional Shipping Cost of the product.
In this way, it will calculated like the way you wanted.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby software_op_5096 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Hola! Tenemos incorporado el addon de Multiples Vendedores y queremos saber is este modulo realiza lo que necesitamos.
Nosotros tenemos articulos de varios vendedores y queremos que cuando el usuario genera un pedidor con articulos de varios proveedores se cobren varios transportes, aunque sean el mismo.
Nosotros trabajamos con un solo transportista que vale 2%u20AC el transporte. Queremos que cuando el usuario haga un pedido con 2 articulos de vendedores distintos, se generen 2 cobros de del transporte.
¿Esto lo hace vuestro modulo?
software_op_5096

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:24 am

thanks for your inquiry

Hola! Tenemos incorporado el addon de Multiples Vendedores y queremos saber is este modulo realiza lo que necesitamos.
Nosotros tenemos articulos de varios vendedores y queremos que cuando el usuario genera un pedidor con articulos de varios proveedores se cobren varios transportes, aunque sean el mismo.
Nosotros trabajamos con un solo transportista que vale 2%u20AC el transporte. Queremos que cuando el usuario haga un pedido con 2 articulos de vendedores distintos, se generen 2 cobros de del transporte.
¿Esto lo hace vuestro modulo?

Yes, you will need both following modules
- Agile Multiple Seller module
- Agile Seller Shipping modules

Depends on your other requirements, you may also need some other modules such as payment modules.
Please read here for guidances.

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/con ... mall-guide
shokinro
Site Admin

Problems with Seller Shipping Module

Postby emilio_5096 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello!

I have too Multiple Seller/Vendor module.

I have this problem with the module.
This is the scene. I have a the SELLER1 with the PRODUCT1, and the SELLER2 with the PRODUCT2.

When I purchase PRODUCT1 and PRODUCT2 I get it this screen:

It's correct, but when I confirm the order, only create ONE order with the first product.
What happen with the second product and order?

I thought the the modulo only calculate shipping cost. I need only one order, is it possible?
emilio_5096

Re: Problems with Seller Shipping Module

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:17 am

thanks for using our modules.

In your scenario, if there are 2 products from different 2 sellers, then the shopping cart will be split into 2 orders, one order for each seller.
There should be 2 orders created.

The issues you mentioned should not related to the shipping modules, it might be related to payment module.
what payment module are you using? and what is the version of your PrestaShop and version of multiple seller module?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby hgjpennartz_5169 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:09 pm

I really would like to see a live demo of the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module. Is there a website where they have installed this module?
hgjpennartz_5169

Postby hgjpennartz_5169 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Is it possibe with the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module that the seller indicates that the seller himself will deliver the package free of charge, for example in the same city as where the buyer lives?
hgjpennartz_5169

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:12 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

first of all, this module is an accessory module of agile multiple seller module. without agile multiple seller module it will not work properly.

I really would like to see a live demo of the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module. Is there a website where they have installed this module?

yes we have online demo site that you can verify the functions and features of the module. You can request demo access at "Live Demo" tab of agile multiple seller module product page.
I will also send you demo site access info shortly.

Is it possibe with the Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module that the seller indicates that the seller himself will deliver the package free of charge, for example in the same city as where the buyer lives?

Yes seller can create and configure private carriers. seller can set shipping fee based on product price or weight for different delivery zones(locations of customers).

please let us know if you have any further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby emilio_5096 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Hola! Estamos ya terminando de configurar la tienda y tenemos el siguiente problema.
Tenemos una regla de descuento creada de tal modo que hace gratis el envío si el pedido es superior a 100€. Esta regla de descuento solo es aplicable a un solo transportista y no al resto, y lo tengo así configurado en la regla.
Pero en el carrito no me funciona esta regla, solo me funciona si tengo todos los transportistas configurados en la regla.

¿Qué puedo hacer?
emilio_5096

Postby edxxgardo_4883 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:26 am

Hello,

I just bought the "Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module" module, but the installation link is broken. Could you please fix it or send me the details? Also, I got a kernel .zip file which has to be installed first. Any explanation will be appreciated. Thx
Edgardo
edxxgardo_4883

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons