PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby sarfrazahmedkhan_1804 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

shokinro wrote:@sarfrazahmedkhan
If you can give me following information, I will try to take a look for you. The issue is not configuration related. It is caused by outside javascript.
- test customer account
- URL of test products to add to shipping cart

I tried to do as you said but of no avail. The response is still resulting in an error. I would highly recommend that if the error is so common as you said in your comment and other users have also got the same I would request you to kindly put the same up in the product page. At least the coming buyers will be aware of what they are buying. I am not a programmer and under the impression that it can be used by users like me I bought this product and now in last few days I have lost orders worth US $380 (Which you can see once you login) just because the cart provides shipping charges "FREE" - but I must say this also that 'sometimes' it works as well.

I am sending you the test customer account and the URL of the product in Private Message.
sarfrazahmedkhan_1804

Postby myriam_1522 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Seller is able edit his/own carriers, the issue should not appear. but I will double check the function.

The seller is only able to see their own shipper in the admin, and cannot edit the actual shipper, but by clicking the shipping tab on the top they are able to change the prices for each weight range for the shop level shipping by selecting it from the drop down box that appears on the screen.
myriam_1522

Postby sarfrazahmedkhan_1804 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello Shokinro,

The Supplier Shipping Module is completely non responsive and would really appreciate if you can look into the same.
sarfrazahmedkhan_1804

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:28 am

The Supplier Shipping Module is completely non responsive and would really appreciate if you can look into the same.

I checked your site, it seems your theme is not properly. At product page, the add to cart button does not show up.

Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:31 am

@myriam
The seller is only able to see their own shipper in the admin, and cannot edit the actual shipper, but by clicking the shipping tab on the top they are able to change the prices for each weight range for the shop level shipping by selecting it from the drop down box that appears on the screen.

I have checked the symptom you reported, this seems a bug, we will fix as soon as possible and give you a free upgrade.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 am

@myriam
I have fixed the issue. There is only one file changed. I will send you the updated file by email.
Please give me feedback about the result.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sarfrazahmedkhan_1804 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 am

shokinro wrote:
I checked your site, it seems your theme is not properly. At product page, the add to cart button does not show up.

That's is only in "Internet Explorer 9", I know about it. You yourself have checked with Mozilla and Chrome as well and I am sure the issue was not there but I have done this testing myself. It's not the theme I am worried about, it's your module for shipping. Please check out the cart page. Your module is not working.
sarfrazahmedkhan_1804

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 pm

That's is only in "Internet Explorer 9", I know about it. You yourself have checked with Mozilla and Chrome as well and I am sure the issue was not there but I have done this testing myself. It's not the theme I am worried about, it's your module for shipping. Please check out the cart page. Your module is not working.

I just checked your site on IE9 again, it seems all is working now, the module is also working. see this screenshot.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sarfrazahmedkhan_1804 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes, the module is now working. Because in absence of support from you I had to ask/pay another Prestashop programmer to tune this module up.
sarfrazahmedkhan_1804

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 am

A new version of Agile Seller Shipping module 1.1 is released.
You are free to upgrade to the new version.

What's new in this new release?
- Fixed some bugs including two important bugs
- Make it configurable to choose "Use Store Default Carrier" for sellers or not

See more details, please see our product page
http://addons-modules.com/en/52-agile-p ... odule.html
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons