PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi Alan
Thanks for your inquiry

I would like to know if this module works without the Multiple Seller Module installed?
I only need customers to be able to choose a different carrier for each product in cart.

Unfortunately this module requires agile multiple seller module to work together.
If your store does not have multiple sellers, you can register one seller for all products. And so the modules will work for you. But you will need both 2 modules to make it work.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jim_2945 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:21 pm

I am trying to install this module on 1.6.1.0 and I am getting the following error: (I uninstalled it then tried to re-install)

Unknown error on line 174 in file /home/dcvirtua/public_html/override/classes/Carrier.php
[2048] Declaration of Carrier::getCarriersForOrder() should be compatible with that of CarrierCore::getCarriersForOrder()

Unknown error on line 174 in file /home/dcvirtua/public_html/override/classes/Carrier.php
[2048] Declaration of Carrier::getAvailableCarrierList() should be compatible with that of CarrierCore::getAvailableCarrierList()

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Jim
jim_2945

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:30 am

Hello. I hope I am asking this question in the right forum. I have the Multiple Seller and Seller Shipping modules installed and have come across an issue. If a customer goes to check out and does not have an available shipper/carrier, the system still allows them to checkout/pay and gives free shipping. Is there any way to disallow checkout if there is no carrier available? I don't want people to buy from a seller that did not set up a carrier and get free shipping, because the seller will be coming to me complaining next. Thanks!
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 am

I am glad it is fixed. thanks for feedback.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Any thoughts on my post above? Thanks!
philjackson1_4499

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:35 am

Hello. I hope I am asking this question in the right forum. I have the Multiple Seller and Seller Shipping modules installed and have come across an issue. If a customer goes to check out and does not have an available shipper/carrier, the system still allows them to checkout/pay and gives free shipping. Is there any way to disallow checkout if there is no carrier available? I don't want people to buy from a seller that did not set up a carrier and get free shipping, because the seller will be coming to me complaining next. Thanks!

If there is any product does not have a shipping carrier available, there should be an error message displayed.
As long as the module is installed and configured correctly, this should be working.
make sure you do not have any public/shared carriers that available for all sellers.
shokinro
Site Admin

PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby yavuzc_4949 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello. How to disable dropdown boxes for "The Buyer Is able to choose a carrier at the product level.". I dont want this. Thank you.
yavuzc_4949

Postby shokinro » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:02 am

thanks for using our modules.

unfortunately, there is no easy way to hide this.
if you have only one carrier and this carrier applies to all sellers, then you may try to hide the drop down lists in following file

/modules/agilesellershipping/hookextracarrier.tpl

it is your own responsibility, we will not be responsible for any issue caused your won changes.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby philjackson1_4499 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:00 am

shokinro wrote:

If there is any product does not have a shipping carrier available, there should be an error message displayed.
As long as the module is installed and configured correctly, this should be working.
make sure you do not have any public/shared carriers that available for all sellers.

I do get the error that says there is no carrier available, but if I click on the proceed to checkout button it still allows me to check out and applies the highest price even though I checked the box to disable it. I reinstalled the module but it still is allowing me to go to paypal checkout. Any idea why it doesn't stop me?
philjackson1_4499

Postby yavuzc_4949 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:31 am

OK thank you. I selected one carrier as default shop carrier, however its selecting per product the free one as default, if i dont change. What is the way to choose at least the default on in drop box as default?

thanks for using our modules.

unfortunately, there is no easy way to hide this.
if you have only one carrier and this carrier applies to all sellers, then you may try to hide the drop down lists in following file

/modules/agilesellershipping/hookextracarrier.tpl

it is your own responsibility, we will not be responsible for any issue caused your won changes.
yavuzc_4949

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons