PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Shipping module

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:13 pm

thanks for using our modules.

I just bought the "Agile PrestaShop Seller Shipping Module" module, but the installation link is broken. Could you please fix it or send me the details? Also, I got a kernel .zip file which has to be installed first. Any explanation will be appreciated.

1. the module you purchased is the latest version of the module - which uses a new structure.
agile kernel is base module for all Agile modules that hold the shared and common components.

2. I think the new version of the module is not compatible with your existing modules.
If you want to use the new version, you have to update all your existing modules to latest version.
Or we can also send you a lower version of the module to match your existing modules.

Please contact our [email protected] with detailed information to request for update or get lower version of the module.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ppactol_5262 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello,
Is the module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.1.2? Is the module can work alone without other agile module?

Patrice
ppactol_5262

Postby shokinro » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Is the module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.1.2? Is the module can work alone without other agile module?

Yes this module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x (including 1.6.1.2).
But this module will not work alone, it is an accessory module of Agile multiple seller, so it requirements agile multiple module to work together.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ppactol_5262 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 am

Hello,

I did not need the basic agile module. Why is it necessary? class? override?

Best regards
Patrice
ppactol_5262

Postby shokinro » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes the module is created for agile multiple seller module.
It requires some common override classes and data tables that is related.
If you want to use agile seller shipping module, then you will need agile multiple seller module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webdev_15425 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi,
Our website is planning to support multiple sellers (or we call distributors), I would like to confirm does the module support the following features:
1. Each distributor should only view their sales orders and allow them to manage the order detail (for example: update the status)
2. Site administrator (The store owner) should able to view and manage all sales orders
3. Is that able to define the distributor by Zone (base on the customer delivery address)?
4. Any reports come with this module?
5. Any other modules/tools do we have purchase together?
Thanks & Regards
Jacky
webdev_15425

Postby shokinro » Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

1. Each distributor should only view their sales orders and allow them to manage the order detail (for example: update the status)

Yes, seller is able to see/manage his own orders.

2. Site administrator (The store owner) should able to view and manage all sales orders

Yes admin is able to manage all orders and everything else.

3. Is that able to define the distributor by Zone (base on the customer delivery address)?

Delivery zone is configured based on shipping carriers. Seller will be able to create private shipping carriers and set delivery zones for his private carriers. You will need agile seller shipping module for this feature.

4. Any reports come with this module?

No, we do not have specific reports. Admin can use prestashop core reports available.

5. Any other modules/tools do we have purchase together?

It will depend on your requirements. I suggest you use our purchase guide to find out what modules you need by answering a few questions about your requirements.

You can access the purchase guide via the link at a page footer of our online store.

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 am

Agile Seller Shipping 2.7.0.1 for PrestaShop 1.7x released

We released a new version of Agile Seller Shipping module that is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x. The following changes and enhancement are also included. See our online store for more details.
Version 2.7.0.1 - 2015.12.02
Supports PrestaShop 1.7x
Improvement - Change the range setting page to use rows for zones to support for large number delivery zones.
Improvement - Prevent linked carrier (Seller Default Carrier ) to be deleted. An error will be displayed if admin try to delete the "Seller Default Carrier".
fixed - when you use multiple languages, you are not able to change language at carrier editing page at front store - My Seller Account - Shipping tab
fixed - error when goes to range setting if it is free shipping carrier.
fixed - error page when seller create a new Free Shipping carrier and click "Save" button.
change - removed option "Default Behaviour" from "Billing" (based on price, or weight)
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby pasquini_15644 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi, I have a question about this module.
I already have your multiple seller modul, now I would understand: is it possibile to make that this seller shipping module works only with certain products? I try to better explain my problem: I set up my website in this way. Before to start the cart the user select a group of sellers: now there are some sellers for which I would like to use this module during the chekout and other sellers for which I would like to use the standard module of prestashop. So, is it possibile set your module in order that works only with some sellers? Thanks a lot
pasquini_15644

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:02 pm

thanks for using our module

I already have your multiple seller modul, now I would understand: is it possibile to make that this seller shipping module works only with certain products? I try to better explain my problem: I set up my website in this way. Before to start the cart the user select a group of sellers: now there are some sellers for which I would like to use this module during the chekout and other sellers for which I would like to use the standard module of prestashop. So, is it possibile set your module in order that works only with some sellers?

The answer to your question is "Yes".
But I will explain how this module works.
Once this module is installed, there will be a shipping carrier linked to module. and this shipping carrier called "Default Carrier For Seller", it can be used as shared shipping carrier for all sellers.
Admin is able to create other shipping carriers to be shared by all sellers.
Seller can also create private shipping carriers that can be used the seller only.
You can configured the module to use above "Default Carriers for Seller" only when the seller does not have other shipping carriers available.

Hope this answer your question.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons