PrestaShop Seller Messenger module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Seller Messenger module

Postby shokinro » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi Darvin
Thanks for the information
Tabs were renamed (in spanish) and moved through "tabs" tab under employees tab. So the 3 "Agile tabs" are located under catalog tab and one is under customers tab. As my admin account was setup in spanish now is english with its original names.

I checked at your site, it really weird why it does not send the email.

I have also tried to re-install the module to latest version, but it still not working at your site.
I checked the module at my development site and all other demo sites, all are working fine. I guess it must be something related to your site specific.

I need FTP access to your site to debug and try to find out the cause.
Please send me FTP access info via private message or send me by email directly.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby darwinco_1695 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

shokinro wrote:I need FTP access to your site to debug and try to find out the cause.
Please send me FTP access info via private message or send me by email directly.

Hi Kinro,

As I sent you FTP Access info as you requested, now I want to tell you that I installed and tested agile messenger module in other demo site [PrestaShop™ 1.4.8.3] and it didn't work either. Please let me know if you could find out the problem in my site or if you recommend a specific version of prestashop in order to reinstall it and set it up again.

Regards,
darwinco_1695

Postby shokinro » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi Darvin
Thanks for the information, I am looking at it, I will let you as soon as I have any result.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby darwinco_1695 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 am

Hi Kinro,
You set PHP mail() function in my site and I seemed it worked, but I tested it twice and Seller Messenger Module is still not working. I hope you can help us to fix this, the marketplace we are building is a scheduled project for being launch on september, time is running and your module is still not working, other 5 modules we got from you are running well.

I appreciate your support, this is very important.

Regards
darwinco_1695

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:37 am

You set PHP mail() function in my site and I seemed it worked, but I tested it twice and Seller Messenger Module is still not working. I hope you can help us to fix this, the marketplace we are building is a scheduled project for being launch on september, time is running and your module is still not working, other 5 modules we got from you are running well.

The cause of the issue was because you were using GMAIL to send the messages.

We have made it work by switching to PHP mail() together and you tested it worked.
I am not sure why it is not working again.
What did you change? Did you changed back to use GMAIL to send email?

The Agile Seller Messenger modules is working in all other site, I still think it is your configuration issue.
I will take a look again, hope the access is the same.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby darwinco_1695 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 am

What did you change? Did you changed back to use GMAIL to send email?

I didn't change anything. Access info is the same.

Regards.
darwinco_1695

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Darwin
I just tried again at your site, it is really weird, it is not working again.
It is not stable, the email message delivery some time success and sometime fails.
I am not 100%, but 95% sure it is your sever issue.

Next I am going to do is to download your whole site and database, and set up the store on my server to see if there is any problem. If there is no problem on my server, it means it is a server server.
but I just tired to download the files, but I was not able to connect: too many connections error. I will try it tomorrow.

Is it possible for you to try it on different service provider? (not on the same service provider)
I hope you can cooperate with this.

I will see what happens when I duplicate your store on my server.
I will let you know the result.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby darwinco_1695 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm

shokinro wrote:I am not 100%, but 95% sure it is your sever issue.

Hi Kinro,

While I'm doing my best effort for cooperating with you, I could find out (as you said) a server issue, specifically the mail delivery software. Now you can be more tranquilized with my issue.

So here is what the master email account is receiving as report of the issue:

http://www.negociosywebs.com/01.pdf

As I'm still trying to fix it due to I don´t have idea, I hope if you know how please let me know it. Moreover I will contact the hosting provider.

I appreciate all your support and please excuse me for my all my questions.

Sincerely,
Darwinco.
darwinco_1695

Postby shokinro » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi Darwin
Thanks for using Agile Seller Messenger module, an accessory of Agile Multiple Seller module/vendor module.

As I expected, it is the server issue. I guess your server is using some spam filter but it is too strict.
You need to talk to your service provider to solve the problem, or you may think change the service provider.
I have been spent hours on your site, I really do not want spent more time on it, hope you understand.

The module works fine on all other customer's site.

best regards
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby darwinco_1695 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Kinro, off course I understand, so please accept my excuses, I didn't have idea of the spam filter, now it seems everything is working fine.

I just want to ask you a last question regarding the module. As version 1.0.0.4 didn't let me update the option "email address as from", I preffer the version 1.0.0.5 which does let me do it. So the question is:

May I disable the 3 boxes for "attach files" and how may I do it?
darwinco_1695

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons