Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby info_15468 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

I brought to you several modules last week and now i want to know how much it will cost custom development in order to increase level of affiliate.( to 12 for example ) and to limit the afiliate commision to work for specific categories.?
info_15468

Re: Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral module

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 am

I brought to you several modules last week and now i want to know how much it will cost custom development in order to increase level of affiliate.( to 12 for example ) and to limit the afiliate commision to work for specific categories.?

We have replied your emails.
But somehow all email returned back with errors. can you add our email address to your White List so that it will not be treated as spammer?
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmasteur1334_15524 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

I have a question is it possible to have a referral link by members? exeample my domaine is david.com and my username is david 65 is it possible to referral link is david.com/david65
webmasteur1334_15524

Re: Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral module

Postby shokinro » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:05 am

thanks for your inquiry

I have a question is it possible to have a referral link by members? exeample my domaine is david.com and my username is david 65 is it possible to referral link is david.com/david65

Yes, affiliate will have affiliate ID and with a link of URL contain the affiliate ID.
When new customer signup with that link, it will be credit to that affiliate.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby peiling_15950 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:28 am

I am interested in this plugin: "Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral Module", is this a standalone module or is any other module required? e.g. Agile Multiple Seller module
peiling_15950

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons