Commission Model V 1.2.4

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Commission Model V 1.2.4

Postby jfreeman_2630 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm

In the online documentation I am instructed to click on Customer Tab and then find Commission Fee's but the selection indicated is not there? Could I have the latest documentation sent to me? I am using Presta 1.5.
jfreeman_2630

Re: Commission Model V 1.2.4

Postby Terry » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 pm

jfreeman_2630 wrote:In the online documentation I am instructed to click on Customer Tab and then find Commission Fee's but the selection indicated is not there? Could I have the latest documentation sent to me? I am using Presta 1.5.

Hi jfreeman,

There was an error in the option labeling in an early version of this module, and the "Commission Fees" option was labeled as "Insertion Fees". I'm sure Kinro will be along soon to explain everything, but in the meantime if you see the "Insesrtion Fee" option that is what the documentation is referring to.

Hope that helps...
Terry

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons