agile multiple shop related queries

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

agile multiple shop related queries

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

hi
agile support staff ,
i have buy agile multiple vendor/seller but i raised question in your forum related to my issues.
where i got the solution related to my issues.
moderators suggest me about the buy a product related to agile multiple shop as in accessories.
if i will buy agile multiple shop so is there any other module accessories required to buy .
tsandeep167_2745

Re: agile multiple shop related queries

Postby Terry » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi tsandeep,

I'm sure Shokinro will also be along soon to help answer your question, but in the meantime if you haven't seen it yet the following video may help answer many of your questions about what modules you might need for your requirements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t46QpAoUMyo

Also, if you could tell us what requirements you have for your multiple vendor store it would help us to tell you what modules may be required. Thanks...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby shokinro » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 pm

@tsandeep167
Thanks for using our modules.

i have buy agile multiple vendor/seller but i raised question in your forum related to my issues.
where i got the solution related to my issues.
moderators suggest me about the buy a product related to agile multiple shop as in accessories.
if i will buy agile multiple shop so is there any other module accessories required to buy .

As Terry indicated, the modules required will be depend on your requirements.
Please follow the link provide by terry and also check the text version here.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... rket-place

if you have any further questions, please feel free let us know.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:13 am

shokinro,

my big issue is i am working on a project where client need to add multiple seller and vendor for his project as well as he wanted each seller have their own virtual shop. so if i would go for your multiple shop accessory so is there any option to i will not have to go for any other accessories.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby Terry » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 am

tsandeep,

Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor will allow your client have multiple sellers in his store.

If they want each seller/vendor to have their own virtual 'shop', you will also need the Agile Multiple Shop module.

Those are the only two modules you'll need for the specifications you gave. However, if your client has other requirements, for example they want to charge sellers a commission or transaction fee, you may need other modules such as the Seller Commission module.

The video I gave a link to above describes all the various module requirements for additional requirement scenarios, but for the two requirements mentioned in your post you would need both (and only) the Multiple Seller/Vendor module and the Multiple Shop module.

If there are any other requirements for your client, please list them and we can advise on any other possible modules needed...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

@tsandeep167
thanks for using our modules.
Terry is correct, the modules required at your site will depend on your business requirements.
It is difficult for us to say which modules are enough or not. Different module has different function and answers to your different needs.

So please read the links we provided or watch the video carefully and you should find out what modules you will need.
But please remember, we have different level of discount from 10% - 30% based on your order amount. It is better to buy them together.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons