shipping & payment gateway

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

shipping & payment gateway

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

hi
support staff
So if i install agile multiple vendor module so my default payment gatway module and shipping module will work or not?
tsandeep167_2745

Re: shipping & payment gateway

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

can anyone help me ?
tsandeep167_2745

Postby Terry » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 pm

tsandeep,

It depends on whether the store will be collecting funds from sales, or the sellers will be collecting funds.

Can you tell us which payment method you will be using? Then we can answer the question. Thanks...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 pm

no this is not my solution by default payment modules will work or not if i install agile multiple seller.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby Terry » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

tsandeep167_2745 wrote:no this is not my solution by default payment modules will work or not if i install agile multiple seller.

Hi tsandeep,

The reason I asked the question above is that, when you install Agile Multiple Seller, you must choose one of three payment modes (or methods). You have to choose in the configuration whether the store will be collecting payment directly, whether the sellers will be collecting payment directly, or whether both the store and sellers will be concurrently collecting payment.

If the store will be collecting all payments directly, then you can use your default payment method. However, if you choose either of the other two options then you can't use your default payment method.

So, the answer to your question depends on which payment method you will be using for the Multiple Seller module when you install it...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons