Agile Price Comparison module for Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile Price Comparison module for Multiple Seller

Postby Terry » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 am

carlos.llongo_3040 wrote:Hi,

I understand that this module works in combination with the Multiple Sellers Module, but I have been told in a previous inquiry that you can't assign more than one seller to a product. So how does the Price Comparison work? How does it know that more than one seller is selling the same product?

Cheers,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

The price comparison works when multiple sellers are selling the same product in the store. It's based on the product reference number, UPC, EAN, etc. to determine when products are the same in the store.

See here for more information:

http://addons-modules.com/store/en/prod ... llerr.html
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Postby emil_3266 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi,
As I see per the demo the price may be compared by EAN and UPC. How about product description ? For example : I add products name \"ABCD\" in my seller list , seller \"B\" would like to add also product \"ABCD\" at different price. Can seller \"B\" see the product \"ABCD: and just add as a \"Sell this product\" at his price ?
emil_3266

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Carols
Thanks for your inquiry.

I understand that this module works in combination with the Multiple Sellers Module, but I have been told in a previous inquiry that you can't assign more than one seller to a product. So how does the Price Comparison work? How does it know that more than one seller is selling the same product?

Yes on product entry (record) in your store can only be assigned to one sellers.
But the sellers can register the same product, such as iPad Mini. Both Seller A and Seller B registered the iPod at different prices $600, and $610.
Then this module will list both under the same products.

Seller A - $600, Buy Now
Seller B - $610, Buy Now

In order to identify if the products list re the same or not. we have use one of following product field such as UPC or EAN, you can configure this at the module configuration screen. When seller enter products, this files must be enter the same code so that it will be identified as the same products.

I hope this help clarify your questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks again for your inquiry.

As I see per the demo the price may be compared by EAN and UPC. How about product description ? For example : I add products name \"ABCD\" in my seller list , seller \"B\" would like to add also product \"ABCD\" at different price. Can seller \"B\" see the product \"ABCD: and just add as a \"Sell this product\" at his price ?

It is very difficult identify the same products or not. because the description could rapidly different but with a few keywords the same.
But if you can define a specific rules to march, we can also show something like "Similar products on sale" instead of "Same products for sale".
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby emil_3266 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks for your detailed replay.I\'ll count very much on configuration \"Similar products on sale\" ,where that may be a great solution in case a product don\'t have EAN or UPC code.
emil_3266

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm

thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your detailed replay.I\'ll count very much on configuration \"Similar products on sale\" ,where that may be a great solution in case a product don\'t have EAN or UPC code.

we will consider to implement this in future version.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby emil_3266 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi, I order and install the module and I found something that is very strange. The module work fine and show the product after typing the first product letters only with Safari, but doesn%u2019t show the items if you use Internet explorer or Chrome . Can you help with this issue ?
emil_3266

Postby shokinro » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Which page is the issue happening?

If it is search box of front page, I guess it is not related to my module. It might be your theme issues.

Please give more details
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby emil_3266 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 pm

multiple seller module / products/add new . Using the Safari after the first letter of existing products the item show.If I use Internet explorer with the same computer I have to add the full name. I can send screen shots by e-mail.
emil_3266

Postby shokinro » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 am

multiple seller module / products/add new . Using the Safari after the first letter of existing products the item show.If I use Internet explorer with the same computer I have to add the full name. I can send screen shots by e-mail.

yes, please send us the screenshot and following info to [email protected]
- your order #
- your store admin access info
- your store FTP access info
shokinro
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons