Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby info_4086 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 am

We need this module. We installed Prestashop 1.6.0.6. Is this support for this version?
info_4086

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:53 am

thanks for your inquiry

We need this module. We installed Prestashop 1.6.0.6. Is this support for this version?

Yes, the module support PrestaAShop 1.6x.
But please be noted, this module is an accessaory module of Agile Multiple Seller module, you must have Agile Multiple Seller module first.
Here the core module - agile multiple seller
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/mult ... odule.html

But before purchase any module, I suggest to check here to see if our module will fit your needs and what other modules will required to implement all your requirements.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... mall-guide

I also suggest you to verify our modules at our live demo sites before purchasing any of our modules. You can request demo access at above code module product page.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby agustin.grau_4087 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to have a catalog store and a price store at the same time. It is possible to set "catalog mode" per store?
Thanks!
agustin.grau_4087

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 am

thanks for your inquiry.
Unfortunately, this module does not support this feature.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby eprestashop_4106 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am

Hello,

I bought this module and installed and configured the module properly. Everything went well with the configuration. Now i have one problem whenever any seller add a new products i do not get any mail or any notification in admin area for the new products being added. I always have to go to admin and check if there is any new product added from the seller on my store to approve the listing. Is it possible to have some kind of notification in admin for the new products being added. So that i can approve them easily.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks
eprestashop_4106

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

thanks for using our modules.

I bought this module and installed and configured the module properly. Everything went well with the configuration. Now i have one problem whenever any seller add a new products i do not get any mail or any notification in admin area for the new products being added. I always have to go to admin and check if there is any new product added from the seller on my store to approve the listing. Is it possible to have some kind of notification in admin for the new products being added. So that i can approve them easily.

1. make sure you have configured the module to "Approval required" for new products at module configuration screen.
2. Please make sure you have templates for all languages you are using in your store.
3. And also make sure the file/folder permission is set correctly. It should be here

Permissions
========
file: 644
folder: 755

/modules/agilemultipleseller/mails/xx

where xx is the iso code of each language you use at your store.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fede.selmer_4074 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 am

Hi, I just purchased your module, but I have one problem: if my store is located in www.mydomain.com/shop, every seller's store is located at the address www.mydomain.com/shop/subshop. Effectively this link works. But when I try to go to this "subshop" from, for example, my "shop by seller/location" page, when I click on the shop's name it redirects me to www.mydomain.com/shop/subshop/index.php?controller=agileseller&id_seller=3 and of course I get a 404. I guess I didn't do something. Can you help me? Thank you
fede.selmer_4074

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks for using our modules

As long as you configured the module at "Seller product list approval required" to "yes", then admin should receive a notification email when a new product is added by seller. please make sure you have all email template for all languages uses in your store. it locates uder following folder

/modules/agilemultipleseller/mails/xx
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fede.selmer_4074 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello, I guess you replied twice to the same issue and didn't respond to mine. I repost it:

Hi, I just purchased your module, but I have one problem: if my store is located in www.mydomain.com/shop, every seller's store is located at the address www.mydomain.com/shop/subshop. Effectively this link works. But when I try to go to this "subshop" from, for example, my "shop by seller/location" page, when I click on the shop's name it redirects me to www.mydomain.com/shop/subshop/index.php?controller=agileseller&id_seller=3 and of course I get a 404. I guess I didn't do something. Can you help me? Thank you
fede.selmer_4074

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Thanks for using our modules.
Sorry if I missed any your message.

I guess you did not enable SEO friendly URL. In order to make multiple shop works, you have to enable SEO friendly URL. You can do that at back office - Preferences - SEO&URLs tab.

Let mw know if this helps.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons