Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 am

Hi @ deepakbriomind_15566
You can request the demo access Live Demo section (tab) of Agile Multiple Seller module product page below.
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html

But I have made the request on your behalf, you should receive the email shortly.
let me know if you do not receive in next 30 minutes.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby deepakbriomind_15566 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello team

if i purcahse module then i create multistore in diffrent diffrent domain please reply urgently

regards
deepak sharma
deepakbriomind_15566

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
We only support virtual shop with virtual directory URL. ,for example
http://yourstore.com/seller-abc
http://yourstore.com/seller-xyz

We do not support different domain or sub-domain.

The seller virtual shop will be created automatically when the seller is created, you do not have to manually create.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby haditime_15580 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:20 am

Shop registration can be done only by admin or possible by user? Any demo for front and back.
haditime_15580

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:30 am

thanks for your inquiry.

Shop registration can be done only by admin or possible by user? Any demo for front and back.

Seller virtual shop will be created automatically by the system(Module) when seller account is created.
So it is necessary not seller or admin to create the virtual shop.

Yes we have online demo site for you to verify the functions features of the modules.
You can request demo site from Agile Multiple Seller module product page - Live Demo section.
I will also make a request on behalf of you with your email address, please check your email address.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby ahtaroo2015_15473 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Dear Sir ,
How can i give subdomain(user.problemclean.com) link for user ....Plz let me know? because prestashop default multistore link is always used multiple Seller/Vendor module ....
ahtaroo2015_15473

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

How can i give subdomain(user.problemclean.com) link for user ....Plz let me know? because prestashop default multistore link is always used multiple Seller/Vendor module ....

we do not support sub-domains for seller virtual shops, we only support virtual directory for seller virtual shop.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Agile Multiple Shop 2.7.0.1 released

We have just released a new version of Agile Multiple Shop module which is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7.

Version 2.7.0.1 - 2016.12.04

- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x
- Rewrote the module based on new Framework of PrestaShop 1.7x
- Feature - The "My Shop" link of back office upper right corner will lik to seller's virtual shop if current logged user is a seller.

- Feature - Breadcrumb will automatically show virtual shop when user is inside of seller virtual shop. it will becomes as following
Main Store / Seller Shop / Women / Dress

The Agile Multiple Shop module is an accessory for the Agile Multiple Seller module. It provides "virtual shop" functionality in the PrestaShop main store, allowing each seller to have their own virtual shop with - a dedicated virtual directory (URL), use their own logo, and even use a completely different theme.

Agile Multiple Seller and its accessory modules will easily turn your PrestaShop store into a marketplace like amazon or ebay to allow customer to register as seller to sell products on your platform.

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... -shop.html

shokinro
Site Admin

Postby craig_3228 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:19 pm

In addition to the seller's own products that they list in each of their virtual stores, can sellers catalog also contain the products from the main store? I want the main store products to be common amongst all sellers and managed by me (admin) leaving the sellers to manage only their unique products. However, I want the customers to see all available products (main seller's own products) in the virtual store that they choose (if the option to shop by store is chosen).
craig_3228

Postby craig_3228 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:22 pm

the last post should read main plus sellers products...(most sellers will be selling the same products at same prices from same suppliers).
craig_3228

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons