Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby meakrothany_15335 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 am

Yes, thanks! i already test demo site but i mean i already us agile multi seller/vendor old version 3.3.0.3 so if i install Multiple Shop Module and got any error do you support us or this module work find with agile multi seller/vendor old version 3.3.0.3 old version?
meakrothany_15335

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 am

thanks for your inquiry

Yes, thanks! i already test demo site but i mean i already us agile multi seller/vendor old version 3.3.0.3 so if i install Multiple Shop Module and got any error do you support us or this module work find with agile multi seller/vendor old version 3.3.0.3 old version?

The agile multiple shop is an accessory module agile multiple seller module, so it is compatible.
You may also consider to update your agile multiple seller module to latest version when you purchased the agile multiple shop module.
Of course, if there is any issue with modules - it does not work as advertised, we will fix it for free.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jv_15382 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 am

does not support one domain per each seller, can you modify so each seller (shop) could have their own domain?
if not is possible that by default could have a subdomain. http://sellersshop.maindoain.
jv_15382

Postby shokinro » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 pm

thanks for your inquiry

does not support one domain per each seller, can you modify so each seller (shop) could have their own domain?
if not is possible that by default could have a subdomain. http://sellersshop.maindoain.

The sub-domain is also domain, so the answer is "no".
Because prestashop does not support shared shopping cart among multiple domains.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby lotuycom_15468 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi again:

I want some sellers to have their own virtual shop, if they pay for it, and other only to sell their products on the main store, how can i configure it to do so?

Thanks
lotuycom_15468

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
Currently virtual shop is available for all sellers. It does not have the future to charge sellers for having a virtual shop.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby lotuycom_15468 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi again

I want to install several templates for the sellers, the problem is that if i install a template it change the modules and configuration of the previous ones, How can i avoid it?
Usually in a multishop prestashop i can choose in which shop i want to install the new template but with your module i can't, or i don't know where, choose in which one to install it
lotuycom_15468

Postby shokinro » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

I want to install several templates for the sellers, the problem is that if i install a template it change the modules and configuration of the previous ones, How can i avoid it?
Usually in a multishop prestashop i can choose in which shop i want to install the new template but with your module i can't, or i don't know where, choose in which one to install it

Since virtual shop are actually inside one main store. So all themes actually install to the main store.

If you install a new theme that has exactly the same module, then you can only install one time of the same module. You must exclude the module from the new theme when you install it. Otherwise it will be in conflicts. If they are different modules, then it should be fine.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:47 am

A new version of Agile Multiple Shop module

Version 2.5.0.3 - 2016.08.29
Feature - Shop By Seller page now allow search by seller names in addition to current Index of first letter of sellers.

Fix - Shop By Location page, product was displayed even when product visibility was set as "no where"
Fix - smarty cache id related issue when multiple shop
Fix - If a user access via seller's virtual shop via bookmarked URL and if the seller is disabled, then the page will be in error.
(usually the seller will not show up in Seller List at Shop By Seller page, so usually there is not a problem).
Fix - Location list drop down does not show current selected location on "Shop By Location" page.
Fix - Location list drop down always shows country on "Shop By Seller" page
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby kapil.upmanyu_15541 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:01 am

only seller display option
kapil.upmanyu_15541

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons