Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: multishop don't works

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:31 am

please note, you should not create the shop manually.
The shops should be created by the module automatically.

You need to set SEO freindy URL to "on" and back office Preferences - SEO & URLs tab.
If you have already done so, please try to switch on and off so it will trigger the generating of .htaccess file which will update the URL rewrite rules.

hope this help
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

multishop don't works

Postby xpoveda_3306 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Shokinro Hi, I have done what you said and regenerated. htaccess but still can not access the shop seller I've created.

I am attaching the. htaccess to see if you can see anything ...

Thank you!

Xavier.
xpoveda_3306

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Sorry I deleted your .htaccess from your post. it is not good have it here. But I found the cause of the issue.

The seller shop URL should be as following
http://store.merca-social.com/xavier-poveda/es/home

It is incorrect displayed at back office mutistore / shop url page. I am not sure if it is PrestaShop issue or not, I will look into that.

Here is the URL links to sellers's shops page, If you use "Shop By Seller's" block, usually it will be displayed on left column.
this block will bring customers to the correct links.
http://store.merca-social.com/es/shops- ... y-in-0-all
shokinro
Site Admin

multiple shop

Postby xpoveda_3306 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Hello Shokinro,

So you have not touched anything?

If, agreeing with http://store.merca-social.com/xavier-poveda/es/home works, the problem is that from the other URL indicated backoffice ..

Being well and would be, I'll see how to put the block access Multishop on the homepage ...

Thank you very much!

Xavier.
xpoveda_3306

Postby shokinro » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

but kindly post to the same topic, do not create new topic for each post.
we will handle this via email basis through our support email address as we have started doing so.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby chaz.inez_3474 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

This is a pre-purchase question:

I noticed that on the showcase site from the US that if a customer attempts to purchase products from two different vendors, a pop-up box appears notifying the customer that they must clear out the existing items in their shopping cart before attempting to purchase from another vendor. Is this an option? IN other words, can I set up this module so that a customer can purchase products from multiple vendors (with the shipping costs from these multiple shipping origins being calculated and totaled---which may require a different shipping module to be installed) in one shopping session rather than having the customer check out each time they choose a different vendor?
chaz.inez_3474

Postby shokinro » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes you can set the module as the way you described. But you are right, in order to make everthing wroks properly, you will need agile multiple seller shipping module to make shipping calculated correctly.

Also if store collects payment from customer purchase, then you can use any payment modules.
If you want. Sellers collects payment from customer, then you will need integrated payment modules.

The best payment module to choose is the Paypal Parallel payment module. It handles multiple recipients at one payment, so all sellers and store can receive at the same time.

Hope this helps
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby thgraaphx_3489 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:57 am

Hello...we have bought your Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor module...is Agile PrestaShop Multiple Shop Module included in our installation ?
we have all vendor employee and product in our site in the backoffice but nothing on FrontOffice like the list of the vendor or a page with the product of each vendor/seller...
thx for your reply
regards
thgraaphx_3489

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 pm

thanks for using our modules

we have bought your Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor module...is Agile PrestaShop Multiple Shop Module included in our installation ?
we have all vendor employee and product in our site in the backoffice but nothing on FrontOffice like the list of the vendor or a page with the product of each vendor/seller...

No, the Agile Mltiple Shop module is a separated accessory module, it is not included in agile multiple seller module, you have to purchase it separately.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby chaz.inez_3474 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 am

Under your FEATURES, it states: \"Customer is able to purchase products from different shops with one shopping cart.\"

I\'m creating a multi-seller shop where a customer will be able to purchase products from various sellers located across the US. A customer may buy 3 products (for example) from a vendor in CA, another in TX, and another in NY...and I\'m needing the shipping function to accommodate Multiple Shipping Origins so that it calculates the shipping from multiple origins, totals it, and displays it for the customer at checkout.

According to your features (where it states: \"Customer is able to purchase products from different shops with one shopping cart.\"), it sounds like this Module may include this functionality. Is that right? Am I reading it correctly?

I await your response and thank you for your assistance.
chaz.inez_3474

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons