Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 am

thanks for your inquiry.
Yes our modules are perfect for you o implement your requirements.

But you beside the core module agile multiple seller, you will also need agile seller shipping module so that each seller can set his/her own private carriers, set up separate shipping fees based on his/her own location for different delivery zones.

Please check out our market place guideline to find out what other modules you may need. You can find a link at upper right corner of top menu of our on-line store.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... mall-guide

Please also verify our modules at our live demo sites before purchase.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby john.frenando.st_3545 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Need demo link
john.frenando.st_3545

Postby svelu2002_3366 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi,

I visited your demo store for Multiple Seller and clicked on the GSN link in the SHOP BY SELLER block. It took me to the seller page. The URL for the page has \"en/home\" at the end. Is it possible to have the URL without that? I mean can it be just www.mystore.com/myseller

I\'m going to have only one language for the store (English). The reason I want this is, if my seller wants to advertise his website or use in print media such as visiting cards or letter heads, I want to provide them simple address as mentioned above.

Also, is it possible to have any number of virtual folder names in between. For example, www.mystore.com/mycity/myseller? Because there could be multiple sellers with the same name so I want to differentiate them using city or location or something like that.

Thanks,
Velu
svelu2002_3366

Postby shokinro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

I visited your demo store for Multiple Seller and clicked on the GSN link in the SHOP BY SELLER block. It took me to the seller page. The URL for the page has \"en/home\" at the end. Is it possible to have the URL without that? I mean can it be just www.mystore.com/myseller

I\'m going to have only one language for the store (English). The reason I want this is, if my seller wants to advertise his website or use in print media such as visiting cards or letter heads, I want to provide them simple address as mentioned above.

Yes, it is possible with latest version of the modules.
The module on demo site are a little bit older.

Also, is it possible to have any number of virtual folder names in between. For example, www.mystore.com/mycity/myseller? Because there could be multiple sellers with the same name so I want to differentiate them using city or location or something like that.

No, you can not do that.
In order to do that as you requested, you have to make changes to the rewrite rules and make changes to module to implement that.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby julianvf_3160 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 am

Its possible add function to share or add facebook, pinterest link?
julianvf_3160

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:06 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Its possible add function to share or add facebook, pinterest link?

unfortunately, we do not have this feature yet.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby svelu2002_3366 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 am

Hi, for my question on having any number of virtual folders in seller URL, you had replied that
=====================
No, you can not do that.
In order to do that as you requested, you have to make changes to the rewrite rules and make changes to module to implement that.
====================
Is that because your module does not support shop group feature of Prestashop 1.5 multi-shop feature? I read somewhere that all shops should belong to default group for your module to work.

How hard/easy is it to make the changes you mentioned to re-write rules and module to make this possible?

Thanks.
Velu
svelu2002_3366

Postby shokinro » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:51 am

Thanks for your inquiry

Is that because your module does not support shop group feature of Prestashop 1.5 multi-shop feature? I read somewhere that all shops should belong to default group for your module to work.

How hard/easy is it to make the changes you mentioned to re-write rules and module to make this possible?

Even you do not have shop group, you still can use city as one of the rewrite rule parameter, just like language.
But we are not going to implement this.
The seller virtual URL is handled by multiple shop module, if you would like to have try, I can give you the open code of related files.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby eva_3587 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Dear Agile team,
I requested your DEMO, but the link I received in mail didnt work. Could you send me a link for DEMO that is working?

Thank you very much
Eva
eva_3587

Postby shokinro » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:38 am

thanks for your inquiry on agile multiple seller/vendor module.

I requested your DEMO, but the link I received in mail didnt work. Could you send me a link for DEMO that is working?

I will send you a working demo site access info shortly.
but could you tell me which demo site your have tried and it was not working?
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons