Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Agile Multiple Shop module for Multiple Seller/Vendor

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:06 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

In addition to the seller's own products that they list in each of their virtual stores, can sellers catalog also contain the products from the main store? I want the main store products to be common amongst all sellers and managed by me (admin) leaving the sellers to manage only their unique products. However, I want the customers to see all available products (main seller's own products) in the virtual store that they choose (if the option to shop by store is chosen).

Unfortunately, when user/visitor is inside virtual shop, he can only see products from that virtual shop, it will not see the products from other sellers or main store.
For your special requirement, we may consider to have custom changes to be developed just for your store.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby reemseat_15650 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello there, im very interested in your product.
I have a few questions.
- What I want to build is a multi vendor, multi branch/shop online platform. i.e a vendor can have multiple shops/branches. Will this plugin be okay for that?
Im looking at a case where multiple merchants have multiple branches/shops?

- What license is this plugin under. What im looking for is a one time pay an have all rights to edit as i please. Does the license give me permission to do so?

- I also want to use this with premium theme. Hope there wont be any compatibility issues.

- Are there any limitations i need to be aware of. Please communicate. Im researching for a number of people that want a plugin with the above functionality.
reemseat_15650

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Thanks your inquiry.

Our modules support multiple sellers platform and also support one virtual shop for each seller with multiple shop module.

The license is one time, but you may need to pay small upgrade fee if you want to upgrade to newer version in the future. and yes you are allowed to modify the modules for your own use.

You may need multiple modules, so I suggest you use our purchase guide to find out what modules you will need. You only need to answer a few questions about your requirement. You can find the link of purchase guide at footer area of our online store.

We also recommend you to verify our the functions and features of our modules at our online demo site. You can request demo access at Live Demo section of agile multiple seller module product page .

Our modules should work with almost all commercial themes as long as it is compatible with the version of your store. But we are not able to guarantee all theme to be 100% fit perfectly.

Let us know if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby geeta.khatwani_15677 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 am

Dear Team,

we are thinking of choosing Agile Multi shop module .Can you please provide answer to the following queries, it will help us in taking the correct decision.
(1) As one seller can create only one virtual shop, do you have any upcoming releases where one seller can have multiple virtual shops.
(2) Does it support multiple domain for same seller with same email-id account?
(4) for search queries, attaching the screenshot:
(a) Does the main-store search pull the data from all virtual e-shops. for ex. product A is available in Seller A virtual Shop, do we able to search in main store with product A, and it will
return the result as Product A and the Seller Detail.
(b)How the main store shows the product for common product from all virtual e-shops. for ex: the seller has not configured product B in his virtual shop. So the search in main store will
view only the product info, or can the seller info for product can be seen.
(c) If two seller who created manually the same product C in their virtual shop with same/different price, does the main store return the result from these two sellers with two products
as same/different price
(5) can you please share any screenshot/demo where we can see the search functionality behavior in more detail.
(6) Do Multiple Shop module supports any web services API.

Thanks,
Geeta
Attachments
AgileSearch.jpg
For Agile Search
geeta.khatwani_15677

Postby shokinro » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:45 am

thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late response.
Please see my comment below.

(1) As one seller can create only one virtual shop, do you have any upcoming releases where one seller can have multiple virtual shops.

No, we do not have this plan, we will keep our current design for one seller to have one virtual shop.

(2) Does it support multiple domain for same seller with same email-id account?

No, we do not support different domain, we only support one domain different virtual directory.
something like
http://your-store.com/seller1/
http://your-store.com/seller2/

(4) for search queries, attaching the screenshot:
(a) Does the main-store search pull the data from all virtual e-shops. for ex. product A is available in Seller A virtual Shop, do we able to search in main store with product A, and it will
return the result as Product A and the Seller Detail.

yes, the search in main store will search all products in all virtual shops.
If multiple seller sell the same product, multiple entries will be listed in search result, when you click the entry, it will link to the seller virtual shop.

(b)How the main store shows the product for common product from all virtual e-shops. for ex: the seller has not configured product B in his virtual shop. So the search in main store will
view only the product info, or can the seller info for product can be seen.

Sorry, I am not quite sure what you mean about this question.
Inactive products or unapproved oroducts(If you choose to approve all products) will not be shown.

(c) If two seller who created manually the same product C in their virtual shop with same/different price, does the main store return the result from these two sellers with two products
as same/different price

Yes, that is the way works. Just like you do in eBay or Amazon or other marketplace.

(5) can you please share any screenshot/demo where we can see the search functionality behavior in more detail.

You can use our online demo sites to verify all functions and features before making decision to purchase.
You can request a demo access at Live Demo section of agile multiple seller module product page below.
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html

But I will also send you a demo site (PrestaShop 1.6x)shortly after this message.

(6) Do Multiple Shop module supports any web services API.

PrestaShop itself has web service, but our module does not have this service yet.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby alnonongs_1870 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am

hi admin,

we use agile multiple seller and agile multiple shop, the problem is we have 35 sellers, but only 15 were shown in the seller block list (shop by sellers). is this normal? how to show all sellers name?
alnonongs_1870

Postby shokinro » Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm

we use agile multiple seller and agile multiple shop, the problem is we have 35 sellers, but only 15 were shown in the seller block list (shop by sellers). is this normal? how to show all sellers name?

thanks for using our modules.
Yes that is normal, it is not designed to show all sellers in the Shop By Seller block, but it is configurable to change the number of sellers to show in this block.
But all sellers will be on Shop By Seller page - seller (virtual shop) list.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cindylucas_15736 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:41 am

Can two different seller Sign In (Front End) at the same time??
cindylucas_15736

Postby cindylucas_15736 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:43 am

Can two different seller access / Sign In (Front End) at the same time??
cindylucas_15736

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:03 am

>Can two different seller access / Sign In (Front End) at the same time??

Yes, It does not matter how many sellers sign up,
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons