Agile prestashop module for Pay pal

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile prestashop module for Pay pal

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 am

Hi,
Support staff i have bought two module from Agile.
Now the issue is related to my commission if i buy a module commission so i have to buy any other module related to pay pal.i have installed both the module called agile seller as well as agile shop so my default pay would work or not ?
tsandeep167_2745

Re: Agile prestashop module for Pay pal

Postby shokinro » Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 am

thanks for your inquiry and thanks for using our agile multiple seller module
First of all, if you want to charge seller commissions, you will need following module - agile seller commission

And it depends on what payment collection mode you are going to run your store, you may need other payment modules.

If you choose store collects payment - you can use any payment module, you do not need purchase additional modules.
If you choose seller collects payment or seller and store collects payment together, you will need a customized/integrated payment module.
See here for more details.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... r-and-agil

And here for payment collection mode:
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/cont ... dor-module

If you using Paypal, I suggest you use Agile Paypal adaptive module, it will split customer seller into both seller and store account automatically.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Shokinro,
Thanks for reply if i installed agile multiple seller so my default pay pal module which is provided by prestashop will work or not.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby tsandeep167_2745 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

one more query in which kind of agile module my default prestashop module will work.
tsandeep167_2745

Postby Terry » Fri May 24, 2013 3:49 am

tsandeep167_2745 wrote:one more query in which kind of agile module my default prestashop module will work.

Hi tsandeep,

Your default PrestaShop PayPal module will work with Agile Multiple Seller if you set the configuration to "Store Collects Payment"...
Like us on FaceBook ~ Follow us on Twitter ~ Tutorial videos on YouTube
Terry

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons