Aigile Paypal Parallel Payment module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Aigile Paypal Parallel Payment module

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks for your inquiry.

I see your module PAYPAL PAYMENT ADAPTATIVE have retired and instead now have PARALLEL PAYPAL PAYMENT module, this module covers all the functions of the former? in my case what interests me is that the buyer's payment to different beneficiaries, according to what I read in the functions performed only if you want to confirm it is distributed.

I am not sure if I understand your questions correctly.
This module is an accessory module of Agile Multiple Seller module (core), without the core module, it will not work properly.
It will split one buyer's payment into multiple sellers (recipients) paypal account automatically.

They say it is compatible with prestashop version 1.5 or higher, this means that it is fully compatible with version 1.6 of prestashop? Do not have a demo of this module working?

And yes this module works for 1.5x, and we will release a new version for Prestashop 1.6x today or tomorrow.
You can try that at any our demo site for Agile Multiple Seller module, the same module is also installed.
You can request the demo access from product description page of agile multiple seller/vendor module here.

Anyway, I have sent a demo site to your email address, please check that out.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby rooster121_3870 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the replies. I forgot one last question related to the licensed products. When I buy a product that includes a single license, this is correct? if so, when can I uninstall the module and reinstall it at another store would have to buy another license?

example

I can install the module in a store on localhost for testing and then uninstall it and install it on my end store posted on a production server? thanks in advance
rooster121_3870

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Thanks again for your inquiry.
In that acsnaeio, you do not need to buy a new license.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby contact_3903 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 pm

" PayPal has a maximum limit of 10 recipients for each transaction"
Can you extend this functionality or it's a Paypal limitation ?
I need more recipients (50) for my store

Best regards
contact_3903

Postby shokinro » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

" PayPal has a maximum limit of 10 recipients for each transaction"
Can you extend this functionality or it's a Paypal limitation ?
I need more recipients (50) for my store

No, we can not extend this, this is limitation of Paypal for this kind of Parallel payment.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mypixl.info_3956 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello,

I use this module on a multishop platform propulsed by prestashop 1.5.6.1.
I need help to personalize sellers information showed on the page linked to paypal. The payment details currently show the email of the sellers.
Could you please tell me how to change this information to put the name of the shop instead of the email.

Thanking you in advance.

Magaly
mypixl.info_3956

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

I use this module on a multishop platform propulsed by prestashop 1.5.6.1.
I need help to personalize sellers information showed on the page linked to paypal. The payment details currently show the email of the sellers.
Could you please tell me how to change this information to put the name of the shop instead of the email.

I am not sure which Paypal module you are using, we have different modules for different purpose.

Basically, the Paypal page can not be controlled from my modules.
It can be controller from Paypal account. You customize your paypal account to change color and header logo and so on.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mypixl.info_3956 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Thanks for replying.
I use 'agile paypal parallel' module
I already asked paypal if I can personalize this info by their side. They said no, you have to see with your modules configuration.
The fact is that a part of the information (the administration of the multishop website) is personnalized but I don't know why and what is the original manipulation to get this. But the other sellers information is not personnalized. I see the email of the different sellers when I reach the order payment page.

I don't need to personnalize the colors of the logo, just the information about sellers. We can't see their email but their shop name instead.

Thanking you in advance for your help.
mypixl.info_3956

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 pm

thanks for using our modules.

I use 'agile paypal parallel' module
I already asked paypal if I can personalize this info by their side. They said no, you have to see with your modules configuration.

I do not know where and how you asked about this.
You can customize and set up your payment at your payment module

- Click Profile
- Click My Selling Tools

shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mypixl.info_3956 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 am

Thanks about that, it is a part of the information to change. But there is also an other type of info to personalize.
Is there a way to send a picture to show accurately what kind of information I need to change?
mypixl.info_3956

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons