Aigile Paypal Parallel Payment module

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: Aigile Paypal Parallel Payment module

Postby carlo.macis_15320 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:44 pm

carlo.macis_15320

Postby shokinro » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:33 am

@carlo.macis_15320
for those having the same issue with Paypal this is the link https://addons-modules.com/store/en/con ... ke-failure

thanks for your feedback and status update.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15460 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello, I installed this module and it works very good.
When a customer order products from différent seller, on paypal page, there is the name of the website and Paypal seller name is displayed below in the detail of paypal payment.
My problem is when a customer order products from only one seller, there is only the name of the website but the paypal seller name don't show anywhere.
webmaster_15460

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

Hello, I installed this module and it works very good.
When a customer order products from différent seller, on paypal page, there is the name of the website and Paypal seller name is displayed below in the detail of paypal payment.
My problem is when a customer order products from only one seller, there is only the name of the website but the paypal seller name don't show anywhere.

That is controlled by Paypal, if there is only one recipient of the payment, it will not show seller name.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15460 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:15 am

Hello, I have install your modules bankwire, cheque and paypal parallel. They are working great.
When a customer make an order from multiple sellers, in cheque and bankwire modules, if one of the seller don't allow cheque payment for exemple, there is a message saying that. Same thing if a seller don't allow bankwire payment.
If one of the sellers don't want to allow paypal payment method, there is an error and customer can't pay with paypal. How can we do if only few sellers don't want to use paypal payment method?
webmaster_15460

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am

thanks for using our modules. [sorry for late response, there seems message delivery issue of this forum]

Hello, I have install your modules bankwire, cheque and paypal parallel. They are working great.
When a customer make an order from multiple sellers, in cheque and bankwire modules, if one of the seller don't allow cheque payment for exemple, there is a message saying that. Same thing if a seller don't allow bankwire payment.
If one of the sellers don't want to allow paypal payment method, there is an error and customer can't pay with paypal. How can we do if only few sellers don't want to use paypal payment method?

What version of the module are you using?
Usually if there is any seller does not use the payment method, it will not show up on the payment selection page.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15460 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Hello, I use modeule version 2.5.0.1
Module don't show if ordering products only from seller who don't choose it. If one of products is from a seller who configured paypal account, module show up.
Is it possible to write the seller company of seller who don't use paypal method on the error page?
webmaster_15460

Postby shokinro » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:59 pm

thanks for using our modules.

Module don't show if ordering products only from seller who don't choose it. If one of products is from a seller who configured paypal account, module show up.

yes, it is by design.

Is it possible to write the seller company of seller who don't use paypal method on the error page?

I do not think there is place to show this error, it will be very confusing to buyers/customers.
Also if seller does not use Paypal, there is no meaning to show this on error message, because it is not good to the seller.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15460 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:54 am

Hello, may be I don't explain correctly. I give you an example.

Seller1 sell Product1 and have paypal module on
Seller2 sell Product2 and have paypal module off

Customer order Product1, paypal module show up and payment work fine. Perfect!
Customer order Product2, paypal module don't show up. Perfect!

Customer order Product1 and Product2, paypal module show up and if customer choose to pay with paypal there is an error because one paypal email is invalid.

How can I hide paypal module in that case?
webmaster_15460

Postby shokinro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:01 pm

thanks for using our modules.

Customer order Product1 and Product2, paypal module show up and if customer choose to pay with paypal there is an error because one paypal email is invalid.
How can I hide paypal module in that case?

In this scenario, I think the module should be hidden automatically in latest version of the module.
Not sure what is version of the module you are using.
It might be a bug. Please contact [email protected] with detailed info, if it is a bug we will fix it.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons